This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

2legs the twentyeth

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Had a supprisingly good day today. smiley - erm

Went out last night, to meet a bunch of queers in the pub we often use, but W and I were late getting there.... Sadly the organiser had got fed up waiting for anyone to turn up and he'd left...

W and I looked round, and couldn't find himmm, then saw his message up on the web, as we'd not eaten before we came out, we were planning to eat at the pub... So I sipped my beer, and W looked at the pub menu... smiley - yikes
£10 for a burger? smiley - burger nah....
so we decided, we'd stay in the pub a while, then go round to the decent Indian resturant nearby, where, for the same price, or less than two smiley - burgersmiley - burger s we'd get a proper meal smiley - magic

But... then others started arriving, first a loverly girl, well, woman, who's a biomedical research scientist, we've met before, and so we got her a drink and nabbed a by then free table....

Then some others turned up, a few we knew, and one had a friend with him.... Who explained very carefully he was straight.... - although we were not convinced and he took all the resultant jibes in good amusement smiley - laugh - Still not convinced... him and the other guy did vanish, back to one of their mutual homes, to champaign and pizza....
So we carried on talking there at the table for most of the evening, I spent most of it talking about sciency things to the biomedic, including, but not limited to hormones, cancer treatment (she's done a lot of research in cancer stuff), and the female menapause and testosterone and stuff, and also about her children, and London, and bars in London we both knew smiley - drunk (she'd recently moved from London to Cambridge).
We'd kind of given up om the idea of food by now, so remained until the end, as people gradually left to cycle or walk home...

Got home some time after midnight, and got food to eat... i found some burgers in the freezer, and W went for a tin of soup with bread smiley - zensmiley - burger

Anyhow... today... woke. feeling fine... as per.... took levo... and didn't immmediately feel dredful.... took some food and then the steroids, and ... didn't feel too dredful...

Fatigue came in a bit, so I took an early nap, waking about 1.30 to have lunch...

not done much all day, mind, just pottering about...

Just cooked a spicey rice and chicken and mushroom thing for dinner, which came out really well, and took my evening steroids, calcium, Vitamine C, magnessium, zinc etc... smiley - scientist

may shower now... or have an epic bath... not quite sure which, yet...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more