This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

supprisingly....

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

human ish feeling. the last few days. I'd not go so far as to say with more energy, but certainly with less fatigue... and thinking has sort of been working easier and more... 'normally'.... smiley - huhsmiley - erm not any change to explain why in anything... but I guess could still be the rat poisen hydrocortisone working its way out of my body, or indeed, the thyroxin slowely building up and getting into my system, though I've been on that a fair few months now, and kinda just figured it'd work quickerer than that smiley - weird Endo Monday for testosterone IM, and lots of bloods for things, plus, possibly being shown how to self-inject, and I assumem given a million vials of growth hormone pens or whatever they are smiley - ermsmiley - shrug still not exaclty over the moon at prospect of daily self-injections in perpituity... but, if it makes me feel les dead and more alive, maybe worth it I guess... smiley - alienfrown folded some towels today, went out for a long walk, earlier this morning, then popped in a couple of pubs tonight... oddly no hangover today, despite drinking 5 pints at ten pin last night, and then having a bottle of champaing to myself, when I got home smiley - shrugsmiley - weird may be off tomorrow to look at more bathrooms, must organise new bathroom refit soon, then on to the kitchen, utility room, finsinishing off the middle bedroom upstairs, landing and top staircase, plus floors and walls etc, then we can think about finishing the front room, wtih a new floor, and then on to repalcing the internal doors, and finally the bottom staircase, bottom hallway, and new front door.... I doubt it'll all get done this year smiley - laugh some chance... smiley - 2cents

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more