This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

here we go again...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

OK... smiley - ok I know its been warm/hot here in the uk (and I think other bits of Europe too), but... the last few days in particular, and actually moreso as the temp has dropped from near 30s, to mid to high 20s.... I've started n the hot flushes again smiley - puffsmiley - flustered
OK, I've noticed for a few weeks my skin is looking rather decent, despite not that much moistuirsations..... and only yesterday I phoned endo nurses, to arrange next testosterone injection; on the 8 th aAugust (they still want 8 weekly injections). I'm low... very low... coordination is failing too, and I'm getting hot flushes and mood swings... hello menopause... again... seemingly then I'll get that for 2 weeks in every eight as I don't work well with eight weekly injections but that is what they want, as that is 'normal', and won't raise my testosterone levels too high (which is bad, things like prostate cancer, obviously, plus blood thickeneing and increased risk of clotts and stroke etc), but... smiley - groan seemingly they don't do the intermediate measure your levels after the injection here, so they don't pick up my drops/rises in levels and I have to fit a squre hole with a round peg... or visa versa... I guess... may speak to endo prof about it, on the 29th at the endo clinic, see if I can get a gel or patch as well as the injections to carry me over the shortfall periods... this is gona be a horrible twoe weeks. already feel my energy has dropped off to where I was befor eI switched steroids, and I can't think. at all. and I can't full up.... even more constantly hungry than before, and my sleep has gone from 8 hours a week to less. fantastic. smiley - shrug

here we go again...

Post 2

Baron Grim

Jeez!

here we go again...

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

but... actually... oddly, I still feel better I think, thatn I did wehn on the hydrocortisone.... - and the Drs and prof etc, still won't accept I could be feeling more ill on it than not on it <l smiley - laughsmiley - weird

Mind, in agony this morning.... woke at 6, with screaming pain in my calf < smiley - yikes - cramp.... still wearing off now, even after a walk out into town for some shopping smiley - zen

there is otter news though! good otter news smiley - biggrinsmiley - fish

Finally got a letter back from PIP people; this is the new benifit (personal independance payment), wich replaces the old benifit (disabled living allowance), that I was getting....

It was a bit of a gamble to ask for the assessment for PIP I could have been awarded less than I was getting on DLA..... but... smiley - magic about £300 PM more on the PIP as off whenever it starts in the next month or two, as compaired to what I was getting on the DLA.... smiley - erm even if it does rather confirm I'm pretty disabled nowdays smiley - laughsmiley - senior but... at least there will be money enough for smiley - ale and smiley - burger and things... I might even upgrade my ancient computer, and the screen reader on it now smiley - coolsmiley - geek - this machien is still Xp smiley - yikessmiley - zensmiley - panda

Went into town this morning, with W... got bread, eggs, some fruit, sausages, mushrooms, butter and some deoderant for me, bar soap for the house, and some of my rediculusly expensive coconut shampoo smiley - coolsmiley - diva

very quiet in town for a Saturday (end of the month perhaps....) and getting so hot out... and I can't cope with the heat now even worse than I used to be with it smiley - wahsmiley - flustered

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more