This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

organisation.... or not...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - magic OK. we think we're organised... sort of smiley - laughsmiley - zen I'm off tomorrow to a hotel and spa with smone for a couple of days, until Wednesday smiley - zen then back to here, on Wednesday, to hopefully sleep that night, and get things ready, to go get married to W on Thursday morning smiley - yikessmiley - evilgrinsmiley - puff so tired. didn't sleep last night, left shoulder (radiation) was so painful, and so was my right forearm (tennis elbow apparently but I'm not convinced), and my legs are painful too (water retention/oedima ) smiley - zen gotta phone to book ECG soon after wedding, and then oncology are arranging for a CT scan and things, plus have a err... glycogen test coming up, I think its called, at Endocrinology and hopefully at some point over this period find out the results of my hydrocortisone/cortisole curve 8 hour tes tthing the other day from hospital/endo smiley - groansmiley - sleepy

But first. must shave my legs, get dinner cooking, and shower, and then pack my rucksack for the hotel break smiley - dragonsmiley - handcuffs and spa smiley - zensmiley - drool and oh, yeh, get on and do the housework. smiley - runsmiley - puff

Post 2

KB

smiley - goodluck

It does make me wonder how one would plan a stag night for someone as debauched as you, but I am sure you'll manage! smiley - biggrin

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I'm spending 2 nights at the hotel and spa for my stag/hen night. no alcohol at all smiley - zensmiley - tea insanely is of course, the answer to your question smiley - laugh just wish I wans't so ill right now.... - just had to push all the build up of fluid out of my right foot so I could move it! smiley - laughsmiley - ill

Post 4

KB

I wish you weren't so ill, too. smiley - hug

Although I'm sure you have plenty of practice at pushing the build-up of fluid out of, erm, various organs. smiley - laughsmiley - snork

I'm so glad you have him. *dabs eyes* It's lucky I'm not going to the wedding or I'd get all emotional! smiley - kiss

Post 5

Milla, h2g2 Operations

smiley - loveblush
This will be so fabulous. All luck and best wishes and folded towels.
smiley - towel

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more