This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

heels

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - diva not massive silly heels, as I think I'd seriously struggle to walk in them now; as I do have some nerve dammage (neuropathy) in the legs/feet as it turns out smiley - doh

Black, shade leather, err suade leather, smiley - magic with sort of snakeskin effect on the heel area smiley - diva about a 2 inch heel, so not overly high, ones that cover the toes (court shoe?) and the heel isn't like a stilhetto point, so its less likely to catch when I walk in them smiley - diva

Size 9 EE fit smiley - wow - easily found right size; was first pair we picked up, which makes the process of buying female shoes now 100% easier than trying to find a pair in a male size to fit me smiley - laugh (they're euro size 43) EE fit. smiley - zensmiley - diva

So, the wedding outfit is gradually coming together.

so far, I've got the heels, a pair of knickers and a bra. hmm.... guess I'll need a few more things before the outfit is complete smiley - laughsmiley - divasmiley - zen

Starting to feel a bit like spring outside now, which is nice smiley - coolsmiley - smileysmiley - zen

Also went to Lush today, which lightened my perse by £30, and then visited Boots to get my shampoo of coconutyness smiley - droolsmiley - zen

Must get on and finish planning and organising for wedding soon, only ... err, a couple months I think smiley - yikes so must really finish sending out invitations smiley - laugh and organise food and drinks for back at our house, which will be immeediatly after the ceramony (as it finishes ealy in the mroning as the ceramony is like 10 am...) smiley - yikessmiley - zen

Must sort out booking the spa treatments fo the hen hotel break I'm having for the few days before the wedding smiley - evilgrinsmiley - dragonsmiley - handcuffssmiley - zen oh, and must organise food for the actual afternoon/evening event and, err, dunno... what else does one need to organise for a wedding? smiley - ermsmiley - diva

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more