This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

yoga.

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

It arrived. smiley - evilgrinsmiley - handcuffs its... so heavy and shiney and steel and ... locking. smiley - yikes and. the right size smiley - blushsmiley - ermsmiley - whistle just experimenting with err. ring sizing for now as there are a choice of four smiley - zen then... I assume.... 'lockdown' smiley - yikessmiley - wahsmiley - drool

in otter news, yoga this afternoon, for which... I guess I'll not be wearing the new shiney arrival until I'm more used to wearing it smiley - laughsmiley - blush

yoga.

Post 2

Yoga was ... differnt smiley - zen last Monday; next one again this Monday smiley - zen I think perhaps I'd expected it to be more like pilates, whereas, at least the version of yoga we were doing was a lot more... of the hmm... 'spiritual' or... zen version if that makes sense. very relaxing, and I did nearly fall asleep a couple times smiley - laughsmiley - blush there was some body movement stuff in it, which is always seems kinda silly to me, as they're not wildly over-weight bearing things, and very light exercise, though the more I do such odd things the more I notice parts of my body that either just don't work, or which if they are working, I can't 'feel ' move properly; my left foot is terrible; trying to rotate the ankle on it, so juddery a movement, and I can't feel it move at all, which, well supprised me the first time I ntoiced; as it seems for walkign etc., it doesn't exactly matter I can't feel it properly, as it just knows what its doing, but, I guess the lack of 'feedback' from it, regarding movement explains some of my err gait/balance being less sure that it used to be, which is rather depressing. actually. - so it seems I've got the worse neuropathy on my left foot, and my right hand/arm, which is odd, as I thought its ment to be symetrical in most cases... smiley - erm - well my sense of touch, or at least 'feeling' in the left hand is better now than the right, hence why I'm slowely training myself to do most things lef-handed rather than right, like buttons, and zips etc... smiley - weird hand-pain is the same in both hands mind, but not doing drugs to that yet as I kinda don't want a perpetual dependance on pain killers, with the inevitable lessening effectiveness. anyhow, the hand pain isn't that much compaired to the muslce cramps and joint pain elsewhere really. smiley - erm Just such total exaustion all the time, irrelivent of sleep/rest.

lodger part way through moving out, so fatigue or no fatigue, I've got a solid weeks worth or more deep cleaning to do soon as he's gone.

Air thick with dust at teh moment, which I can't do anything about until lodgers gone and taken all this junk with him smiley - grr having to put eye drops in even more often to cope with the dust in the air.
My hearings going odd too. but, not I think the hearing itself, more 'in my brain', inability to cope with multiple sounds at once, E.G., walking down street, talkign to W, whilst having noise of traffic etc, and passers by smiley - weird - like the neurodsurgin said the other day, there isn't anything they want or can do for my brain, its a lost cause.

talking of my brain, which it could wake up a bit sometimes, not been able to read in over a year now, and it is so diconnected from my body, and from the rest of the world, due to lack of senses that still work, that ... well I just don't care about anything at all, and can't... emotionally so dead most of the time, I just resort to having to think back to 'what 2legs would have done", for any given situation. spend most of the time just drinking tea now, and putting in eye drops.

Yoga will be good Monday though. even if the person taking the class is clearly scared of me, I assume just scared of my blindness, not sure... Like I care, its her problem, not mine. smiley - alienfrown Still hoping endocrine appointment in the next couple weeks, might eventually help, and get me on thyroxin replaccements, if indeed that turns out to be a major influence on my not having any energy, and on my being so horribly fat now. smiley - wahsmiley - zensmiley - sleepysmiley - book

yoga.

Post 3

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Saying bye-bye to lodger sounds like something to look forward to smiley - zen

smiley - pirate

yoga.

Post 4

absolutely smiley - zen I'm almost* looking forward to having to do the massive clean its gona then enable me to do... as it will, mean for the first time in decades I can have a clean house eventually smiley - droolsmiley - blush

yoga.

Post 5

Can't say my house is overly clean right now - but whatever isn't clean is MY OWN uncleanliness at least smiley - zen

smiley - pirate

yoga.

Post 6

Deb

Just think, when you give the kitchen a good clean then go out, when you come home IT WILL STILL BE CLEAN smiley - biggrin. That is going to be epic I would imagine.

Deb smiley - cheerup

yoga.

Post 7

Exactly; I'll be able to cook W and I dinner, in a clean kitchen, clean the kitchen; then the next time I come to use it.... smiley - drumroll - it'll still be clean! smiley - laughsmiley - wow such bliss... smiley - droolsmiley - drool

cleaning lodger's bedroom will be the yuckiest.... according to W who saw some of it... about a decades worth dust collected on every surface... smiley - ill Perhaps I should invest in one of those face/mouth mask things for cleaning in there smiley - yuksmiley - ill

yoga.

Post 8

Baron Grim

Oh, yeah... at least a dust mask. A good vacuum with a HEPA filter will make short work of the dust though. Especially once the lodger's stuff is out of the way. Is the furniture going with him? If not you might bin some of it.

yoga.

Post 9

I agree. A mask for your eyes sounds like a very sensible investment

smiley - pirate

yoga.

Post 10

Let's not forget that most of the dust in human dwellings have been through the vacuum cleaner many times already smiley - geek

smiley - pirate

yoga.

Post 11

I'm putting in two or three times more eye drops than normal at the moment, due to the dust, (I can't produce natural tears tanks to the chemo drugs), I'll simpley do any work in his bedroom, cleaning, with my eyes closed anyhow smiley - zensmiley - cdouble - gona do it with wet cloths to start with, to lift and not disturb dust, ten ust bin them, then it'll be hoover, sweep, mop, scrub, then repeat.

don't think there is much furnature in his room; the bed will be dumped, and the remainder I guess is just wooden shelves or drawers, that may or may not be kept smiley - zen dust from a hoover?: his bedroom hasn't seen a hoover or mop or brush in a decade. smiley - yuk

well. lodger making pigs ear now of moving his stuff out. took five hours to get first load into a way too small van; as he couldn't find a near by parking space smiley - dohsmiley - erm this could be a long day. smiley - grrsmiley - zen

popped out earlier with W, bought a new skirt smiley - diva a grey lined pencil skirt smiley - diva so me smiley - diva was gona nap but getting too late now, and I've got to find something gorgeous to cook for my fiance's dinner smiley - zensmiley - divasmiley - handbag - I'm so just channelling 1950s housewhife right now smiley - laughsmiley - divasmiley - droolsmiley - handbagsmiley - chef just hopeing lodger doesn't leave too much crap behind, as I've a bunch of stuff still to dump of mine anyhow, plus things like the bed from his room etc and a massive PC desk from the front room so I can have a front room again (need space at the front for the massive set of speakers W is bringing plus my massive set of speakers on teh A/B switch on the HiFi just... because we can smiley - evilgrinsmiley - musicalnote )

yoga.

Post 12

yogaed again today smiley - zen third time I think smiley - zensmiley - magic

yoga.

Post 13

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I love my yoga - peaceful kundalini style (which also includes some pretty rough exercises - my stomach muscles complain a lot).
Keep going, I'm sure it's good for you.

Noticed you mentioning thyroid replacement - how long since they noticed the lack, and why haven't they given you any yet!? Snap snap, doctors!

smiley - towel

Key: Complain about this post