This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

packing...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

My rucksack. smiley - zen My purple rucksack smiley - zensmiley - magicsmiley - droolsmiley - whistle off tomorrow, evening time.... for a ... err, few days, until Monday I think. But... not going very far smiley - whistlesmiley - angel

So far 've packed. smiley - erm five blouses.
1 pair plimsols.
1 tee shirt.
smiley - erm and a suade flogger.
Guess I oughta throw in some underwear and socks and things.... smiley - blush
Will have to leave bathroom/wash things until tomorrow I think, as I'll be needing them beforehand, natch. smiley - divasmiley - zen

I seem to have fixed, my bad back/shoulders/armpits/chest. smiley - blush
As much as, I figured it was radiation related (left shoulder/side was worse).
now... I'm not so sure...

I fixed it with a combination of two things.
1. a wheet heat wrap thing, heated in the microwave.
2. A bra.

I. kid. you. not.

see.

There's always more weird left to discover.

In otter news. I seem to have... smiley - ermsmiley - blush err... outgrown, my.... err... smiley - ermsmiley - blush chastity device.

See. I told you there is more weird.

and.... I predict.... there is even more werid yet to be revealed smiley - erm - yeh. even I am starting to get a bit worried now, as to just how much weird there can be.... - is it, in fact, just, like, well, infinate? smiley - yikessmiley - wowsmiley - drool now... there's a thought smiley - drool

Oh, also, I rearanged some furnature in the spare room, and our bedroom, and re-giggled about the HiFi somewhat.

so, now, I've a few free shelves, one of which, is now a dresser table smiley - erm its full already smiley - laugh
perfume, deoderant, dreamcream moisturiser, E45 cream, Aquaious cream, coco butter, lip butter, barrier cream, coconut oil/butter, jewlery box with chainmail stuff, jewlery box with non chainmail stuff, little jewlery box with pendant in, temple bar/balm, hairbrush, little wooden box with anklet in, (sadly doesn't fit my ankles no moere, they've grown since chemo) smiley - wahsmiley - erm err, nail files, foot files, peppermint foot cream, and some keys, to the chain mail stuff and err, things. smiley - blush

Haven't filled the other shelves yet but expect I will smiley - laughsmiley - divasmiley - handbag I definatly need a bigger handbag though... smiley - ermsmiley - handbag Oh, the bangles would be on the shelf too, but, of course, I'm wearing htem smiley - diva mind, I do miss, in some ways, being able to be sneaky..... I can't do sneaky anymore, with all the chainmail, and bangles, I do... rather blank wherever I go smiley - laughsmiley - blush

Oo, that reminds me, I must get round to fixing my nipple bell chain, at some point... it... err... broke ages back smiley - blush

now... I was gona do something.... ahh, yeh, have a cheese sandwich. smiley - cheese before I try decide what else I need to pack... oops. nearly forgot them... but luckily I know where the box is smiley - zensmiley - runsmiley - whistle

packing...

Post 2

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I first read that as "nickel ball chain"

Then realized I didn't find that nearly enough weird

Oh dear, what is this world coming to - and who is to blame? smiley - erm

smiley - pirate

PS: Have a nice trip smiley - ok

packing...

Post 3

smiley - laughsmiley - biggrin Oh dear.... I do seem to have that affect on people smiley - laughsmiley - biggrin its .. just jewlery actually... no really... just a chain with bells on it... and which attached either end, to each nipple... and... the attaching to the nipple bit is broken smiley - laugh you see... it'd all be so much easier if I was allowed to just have pearced nipples... but I'm not allowed smiley - wah ,cry> smiley - biggrin

I'm not travelling far, to go away... but... even so smiley - blush right... must go bath... epically.... then pack I guess smiley - run

packing...

Post 4

smiley - yikes 4 PM already? how did that happen smiley - doh well. yet anothe rnight with no sleep didn't help smiley - sleepy

went to surgery, then pharmacy with W, picked up drugs smiley - zen went into town, and visited bank smiley - 2cents
popped in to a couple charity shops.... new metal bangle smiley - blush a gold one this time smiley - wow - I'm runnin gout of room for ... stuff on my wrists smiley - laughsmiley - angelsmiley - diva

I really... oughta go finish packing, and check I've packed enough drugs and stuff, and, eat something, and shower and... get myself .... prepared smiley - zensmiley - handcuffssmiley - angelsmiley - yikes

Oo. adrenalin smiley - droolsmiley - biggrinsmiley - blush seems my endocrine system still produces adrenalin smiley - laugh sadly its not producing testosterone.... but I've still got an ample supply of that from the loverly Nurse Nulia at the moment err, so it appears smiley - laughsmiley - blush I like nurse Juliar.... nurse julia, or, as I like to think of her, the nurse who turns me on smiley - snorksmiley - rofl and. yes. I did tell the nurse that's her name ... and she... laughed (luckily that wasn't during the intramuscular injection mind smiley - snork ) smiley - angel

err. must...

OK.
cuppa tea.
drugs.
something to eat.
shower.
finish packing.
smiley - drool

packing...

Post 5

ate. smiley - blush took drugs smiley - doctor checked drug supplies in handbag smiley - zen threw injectibles into bag smiley - zen err... OK... another cuppa tea, then I must shower smiley - zensmiley - diva gotta be all sparkily smooth squeeky clean aftearll smiley - divasmiley - handbag

oo! just found one of the enamial err, enamal enemel enamel? pin badgers, the h2g2 ones! smiley - wow - going to put that onto my red beaded jacekt I think, opposite side to the pin broach I got from teh charlity charity shop smiley - diva

I'll look so... pecular smiley - laugh

purple collar.
purple blouse.
chainmail handcuffs/bracelets.
chainmail/bell silver chain on wrist.
purple leather bracelet on wrist.
Wristwatch
penacilum medic alert wristband.
purple portacath medic alert band.
addisonian medic alert band,
two large silver/black metal bangles,
one gold metal bangle,
red beaded, emobssed jacekt 3/4 sleeves,
hmm, black jeans? or graay trousers? smiley - erm jeans I thin, they've got pockets smiley - zen
black leather handbag.
purple rucksack/bag,
brown leather boots (new),
and, 69 foot of various coloured ribbons in my hair,
and, my sunglasses.
and, oo, the black leather trilby maybe, or the wool flat cap thing... not sure which... maybe the trilby for a change smiley - zensmiley - divasmiley - handbag

Right... err, tea, yeh, tea, then shower... I know what I'm doing... oo, must finish packing smiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more