This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

rum

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - weird
A very drunk landlord appeared in the pub, last night... just on/after closing time, and insisted I have a rum... so I did smiley - stiffdrink (semeingly from his own private bottle from behind the bar... naughty naughty). smiley - yikes
he was... bad mouthin off his ex-whife, in a way... I don't find very appealing smiley - grr not what one does, IMO. smiley - grr he was exceptionally drunk mind smiley - laugh chatted to him a while... and things, before coming home and going beddies smiley - sleepy
slept late, ish, well, I slept which is good, and woke circa 7, getting up about 8.30 once W had woken smiley - blushsmiley - drool
spent mos tof th e day becoming a teenager going through pubety smiley - laughsmiley - blush including that I went to bed, midafternoon and slept until 6 PM, and... err... had too... well... a few times too during the being in bed smiley - blush
and, woke starving hungry smiley - laugh ate a large bar of choc whilst I woke up and drank some tea, then cooked dinner. smiley - laugh
OH, and W went home, about lunchtime but he's back again Wednesday.
He's sold his house now, will be moving in here, by March, and some time round then/after that we'll get married smiley - blushsmiley - loveblushsmiley - droolsmiley - blush
err... oh, and went to Lush again... err, actually think that was yesterday, and bought more gorgous stuff for epic bathing - I only do epic bathing now smiley - zensmiley - blush
bought a new green linen blazer online this afternoon, which oughta arrive tomorrow smiley - divasmiley - handbag so then I'll have the red blazer/jacket and a green blazer/jacekt, so I can colour coordinate smiley - blush still must try find a few more linen blouses, to replace some old shirts and blouses smiley - blushsmiley - diva
shoes is the main problem... I can't find any shoes in Cambridge. seriously. male or female. they're all horrible, or not what I want smiley - grrsmiley - doh and I've no idea what shoe size I am now, my feet appear to have grown during chemo. as have my ankles. oddly. smiley - huhsmiley - shrug
currently mainlining fennel tea, and listening to D&B on headphones, loudly, and some heavy metal too. smiley - zensmiley - musicalnote
sort of existing and not existing at the same time. just floating about inside a vacuum inside my head smiley - zen so smiley - zen though smiley - zen
Hopefully will meet up with W's daugher, for tea/coffee Wednesday afternoon; I'm still trying to persuade her to go for a shopping trip with me smiley - evilgrin afterall I'll be her... hmm.... step mum soon? smiley - laughsmiley - evilgrin
I think she always though I was somewhat derranged. now, she is seemingly even more convinced.
apparently she's bought me a feather boa! smiley - laughsmiley - diva
I. kid. you. not. smiley - laugh

see. I'm quite sane really. its eeryone else thats outsaine. smiley - zen

so tired. must drink more tea. smiley - tea

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more