This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Glimpse into the unchartered

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Backwaters, of my mind.

Today...

Kind of scarey.... smiley - yikes

Had sent out a couple of text messages, to friends, saying how I was now in remission....

One replied, having entirely failed to understand the meaning of the word remission....

Replied with comiserations, and a promise he'd get to see me as soon as possible. smiley - erm

I corrected his misunderstanding, and set him right, and lifted his expectation of my rather limited life-expectancy.

But.

Yeh. If things had turned out differntly, in any one of a number of several alternative ways, I could have been sending the exact message he'd thought he'd recieved from me.

you know. - I think, now, thinking about it; I'd honestly never for a moment remotely considered 'the alternative outcome' as a possibility at all... smiley - erm
just... kidna odd I guess... smiley - weird

Just broke my previous record; spent 1 hour 20 minutes in the bath tonight! so. epic. - Every bath I'll ever have, now, is to be epic.... it just has to be smiley - droolsmiley - blush

Oo. and I've lost a tiny bit of weight smiley - blush - celibrating by tentatively trying on, and now wearing, the teddy, I got back in... err, March? (wasn't sure it'd still fit), fits perfek smiley - zen - threw a silk gown over it, as its not wildly warm.... and, well knowing me if the doorbell went, I'd forget and just answer it, smiley - laughsmiley - blush

Nearly time for supper; sure I'm a bit more peckish today than I'd normally be; maybe if I did get cortisole released from my adrenals earlier, during the test, then that, as well as my now 'normal' daily dose 20 MG) hydrocortisone, means I'm even more steroid full than normal.. .

I dunno... all this testosterone floating about inside me... - it doesn't seem to have made me any more butch or mascalin smiley - laughsmiley - divasmiley - blushsmiley - handbag

William is back at his tonight, but back here tomorrow, to stay the weekend. smiley - loveblush

Post 2

Cool Old Guy (ex-SockPuppet) Trying not to post for the next 200 days !

Cool old Guy smiley - cogs checking 'comiserations' in the dictionary
"Strange as it may sound nearly none of your words fail to fit my first interpretation. smiley - magic
NB dictionary says 'commiserations'

It is mostly as your way of writing is using enough redundancy for the intended meaning of any misspelled word. smiley - ok

Just consider the non replyers to have a busy life smiley - zen "

Post 3

smiley - blush I can't even blame that one I think, on my broken word retreval smiley - laugh that is just... plain rubbish typing and spelling I think smiley - snork - between my broken word retreval, getting the entirely wrong word when that goes wrong, and the types, or spelling mistakes, I'm amized anything makes any sense anymore that I write smiley - laughsmiley - biro oddly... I never forget eh smileys... even if I do mistype them smiley - dohsmiley - alienfrown

I spread tangerine on my crumpets earlier.... - I use better every day... mul;tiple times, yet couldn't recall the word butter... so it came as tangerine... what?! smiley - laugh good job I mainly find it funny rather than frustragint smiley - dohsmiley - sleepy

Post 4

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

hmm I wonder if tangerine would make a sweet sort of marmalade...
probably not but now you have me wondering

I think its quite easy to get these things mixed up like the difference between the words remission and relapse, especially when its something scary like cancer sometimes the mind likes to jump to other things and can leave us with entirely the wrong end of the stick,

Post 5

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

I just generally find that anything written by 2legs falls into that classification of literature which changes meaning every time you read it smiley - winkeye

Post 6

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I find that to be an approved assessment - and a well-deserved praise - Nosebagbadger smiley - laughsmiley - spacesmiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Post 7

Indeed.
for, as anything that can be written can be written, would it therefore be written, more easily, were it not, necessarily, as dictated, instead rendered unwrote through its writenness.
Or, as my Grandmother would have put it;

Only the slippery eel, never teh dry eel, and only the eel you hold, nere those so bold, who lose their eel, cannot feel that it is free, freed and gone, released, wild and unfettered, not an eel, no any more but free, in the enrions, from wehence, nevermore, shall it an eel to be once more. smiley - zen

s he knew a fing of two about eels, did my Grandmother. smiley - zen

I

Removed

Post 8

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

This post has been removed.

Hidden

Post 9

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

I can tell you that that type of writing is really hard to use as a source in essays!

Of course, 2legs would be an excellent object of study, probably sufficient for an entire thesis (the viva would be interesting)

Hidden

Post 10

Written as the words, waith like spread uneven,
myandering, unseen, unspoken, yet present,
continued, discontinued, disconnected and connected,
multiplex meanings, disambiguations unclear,
so many words, yet so little beer... smiley - zensmiley - biro

Hidden

Post 11

Cool Old Guy (ex-SockPuppet) Trying not to post for the next 200 days !

Cool old Guy smiley - cogs giving smiley - applause
"That is not just a piece of text, it is poetry.

In the start I have some alternative splits into what direction it goes, then we get the multiplexing of context explaining the first part is intentional dual meanings.

Please keep spreading tangerines on your toast they are apparently healthy for your words. "

Hidden

Post 12

hidden posts and posts removed? I'm agast! smiley - bigeyes and wondering what on earth they said smiley - whistle

went to Lush cosmetics today. spent a fortune, of course, and got given some free stuff my my new girlfriend who works there. smiley - blush she gave me a big hug... so I gave her a bear hug and lifted her up, which got squarks from her smiley - laugh
Told the staff o fthe affect the testosterone is having ... which made them giggle smiley - laughsmiley - blushsmiley - handcuffs wore my new perfune I got yesterday smiley - divasmiley - handbag
wetn to sainsburrys; bought food. smiley - zen
Just had a nap. I got guck in the bed, underneath a bee, so William had to rescue me. smiley - yikes

I don't want to be guck up a tree either, thats just too much for a cat. smiley - blackcat

Must go clean kitche worktops then think about making dinner for W and I smiley - divasmiley - chef

Still can't find reality... I@m sure its just hiding somewhere smiley - weird spent a while curled up in a ball, and then some time chasing the other cats in the neighbourhood over the roofs. smiley - blackcatsmiley - erm must go drink some fennel tea. innit. smiley - teasmiley - zen

Hidden

Post 13

tangerine on toast,
like peaches, on people unknown,
double meaning, uncertain, clearer wehn left thus hidden,
hidden are the words, only visible in plain sight and open view. smiley - zen

Key: Complain about this post