This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

don't blame it on the moonlight

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Blame it on teh drugs smiley - laugh

well. I am . a lot. ATM... smiley - snork damn.... pubety is great the second time round... even with virtually no energy still smiley - laugh though I think W did tell me to sod off at about 3 or 4 AM... - To be hoenst... I don't even quite recall ... what I was allergly doing at that time at night smiley - laughsmiley - blush i can't help it! its the drugs! smiley - laugh

Hospital yesterday; didn't keep me in smiley - boing

eye doc in morning says I need to use teh drops more than I am smiley - zen

didn't get to see proper oncology Dr, but some random other one.... eventually managed to wangle out of her, that the CT scan was 'clear' and 'only showed evidence of the infection', which was nice... smiley - weird

home so late.... Chinese takeaway for dinner, then I showered, and we went to the pub... smiley - ale

then I.... or part of me at least, was... apparently up all night smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - snork

so tired... may have to nap rest of today.

W gone home, but back tomorrow I think.

got some proper medical tape, and more gauze to make my own dressings with, the hospital ones were so useless and they didn't even bother give me any more yesterday... - actually the Dr who say me was kinda confused as to who I was, didn't now I'd had chemo and RT, adn didn't even know what flavour my origional cancer was... or where it was... or... actually she was more mentally not with it than i.... which is seirously saying something ATM smiley - snork

back to normal dose of hydrocrotisone today, so I can have the pressure test thinggy on my adrenals, Friday coming smiley - zen - finished one antibiotic, the other (cipro) finishes Monday I think smiley - zen

just. so tired.... but randy smiley - laughsmiley - snork and hungry.... smiley - laugh

Post 2

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Tired, randy and hungry? Yeah, I remember those symptoms - even if it was decades ago smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Post 3

smiley - laughsmiley - snorksmiley - applause

Ditto! - only, it should still* be decades old memorys for me, not reliving it all again! - I'll get all moody and groufchy next....

"no one understands me!!!" smiley - biggrin

only thing is... = s will the reliving pubety emotinoally be like the menapause last week?! smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

weird. I love it... bring it on smiley - evilgrinsmiley - handcuffs I so seirously can't recall.... haraassing William for sex in the middle of the night smiley - laughsmiley - laugh - I'm ment to be ill smiley - snork

Post 4

Still tired smiley - sleepy didn't sleep last night, any more than an hour perhaps at most smiley - sleepy

caffine and loud music on headphones got me through the day so far

tried a nap earlier... I must* have dozed a bit... as I was kinda hallucinatory afterwards for a while smiley - laugh

something about a policeman trying to steel my shiney shocks. err socks.

the siney shiney shocks I had in a drema, the other week... I had a dream, about having these new, brand new shiney shocks, and then I woke up, and opened my sock drawer, adn as they weren't there, of coure, I was really upset smiley - cry

and, then, today, there was this policeman. trying to steel my shiney sock;s I kept telling him, not for policement, the crinimals would see the shiney shocks and know he was after them!

there was also something about a raindeer too big to get through the doorway (the horns I guess), so we put it on the roof.

hungry. We're getting an Indian takeaway tonight, as I'm too bleh to fink enough to cook Overly much or anting smiley - sleepy

damn my shoulder hurts... smiley - dohsmiley - bruisedsmiley - erm actually all of me quite aching, but that could just as easily be due to not sleeping as antyhhing else smiley - doh

there may be a pub visit called for later... first food... then I need a shower... then I'm gona redress my armpit smiley - bruisedsmiley - nurse its definatinly heeling up a lot more now smiley - zen though still a bit of active infection I think smiley - dohsmiley - doh bleh... of course, it could be I get drained like this every time I get an infection now, due to the immune system being so screwed about with smiley - dohsmiley - scientist

right. must get the bowls out and prepare for curry smiley - run

Post 5

Good to hear you're on the mend smiley - ok

A good curry is probably quite helpful what with all the different ingredients like turmeric and chili and stuff in it

I had me some fine curry two days ago. Butter smiley - chicksmiley - spacesmiley - drool

Yesterday I had meatballs in spicy smiley - tomato sauce

And today I feel fine smiley - biggrin

I'm not a crook - but I may be a quack smiley - silly

smiley - pirate

Post 6

There was lots of curry. then the pub, and a 'few' pints (no, seriously I do mean like , err 3 pints I think, and it was a weak beer anyhow).

Then a sleeping tablet, after crumpets for supper.

then I gave up tryign to sleep at about 5 or 6 AM, snuck out of bed, and blasted my brain cells with fennel tea, and heavy metal on headphones, until william tapped my headphones at about 9.40 where I was sitting on the sofa, miles awa smiley - sleepy

then. this afternoon, arr.... err, sometime before 11 I laid on the sofa. put a cushion over my head. and drifted to sleep smiley - laugh

then went up to bed.

and. now its 5 PM.

sleep. pah. I'll catch up on sleep when I die. err. if I die. ever smiley - vampiresmiley - evilgrinsmiley - handcuffs

on my bed, ATM, a ladybird teddybear, is in posettion of a 12" dildo. - Bee has a very startled expression (bee is my fav teddy bear) smiley - laugh I think the dildo's about as long as the teddybears are.

it looks. really very obscene.

talking of obscene.

I'm going to cook risotto. soon. obscenely. whilst dancing naked to .... AC/DC (big balls on currently), and, then, I think... yeh... Spinal Tap smiley - biggrin

Its kinda awkward trying to wear trousers with these steroids/testosterone inside me. I'm... err... 'tenting' smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - snork

weird? weird? weird>

smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - rofl

to. steel a phrase.

"you ain't seen nothing yet" smiley - evilgrin This may be an appropiate time to start being very terified smiley - evilgrin sleep deprived. pumped full of chemicals. and. really. really.... pah... smiley - laughsmiley - runsmiley - divasmiley - handbagsmiley - chefsmiley - cdouble

Post 7

Not got round to starting to cook dinner yet. I went into the kitchen, and onto the balcony, where W was, reading, and having a cigarette. and then. smiley - ermsmiley - handcuffssmiley - bruisedsmiley - droolsmiley - laugh

oops. I'm not entirely sure how visible the kitchen/balcony are from the street smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - blush

cuppa tea and let the quivering subside... then I mut go cook food smiley - zensmiley - chefsmiley - divasmiley - handcuffs

Post 8

KB

I'm not going to ask what was quivering!

Post 9

A very, very wise move, I might say. Indeed, one might go so far, as to say a desicion, which shos great self-preseration, and also awareness, of the situation, or situations, as that which pertain to myself and W.

Of course. It hasn't done you any favours. as I'll tell ya anyhow smiley - laugh

mainly my legs. arms. back, belly, and ... breasts. TBH. and, prhaps, even moreso, in many respects, my brain smiley - zensmiley - droolsmiley - blush

Dinner's cooking. smiley - drool err... no... really, dinner is cooking, that isn't a euphamism or anything. smiley - erm for once. smiley - laughsmiley - snorksmiley - rofl

Post 10

Baron Grim

The British bartender at my local pub here on the Texas gulf coast recently added a bit of fusion to the menu. You can now get a "curried chicken fried steak" at The Bayview Duck. I haven't tried it myself yet but it does look and smell quite tasty.

Post 11

smiley - chicksteak at the duck? What next smiley - huh

smiley - pirate

Post 12

smiley - bigeyessmiley - drool MMMM... that sounds really rather good actually smiley - laugh damnit! and I was about to have a meger ham, grated cheddar, mayo, lettuce and cucumber sandwich, for lunch soon... - you know... I've got some chicken breast in the fridge.... I could... MMM..... fried chicken breast sandwich with mayo and lettuce smiley - drool perhaps some paprika, and dunno... chilli powder, and black pepper onto the breast before cooking.... mm.... damnit! I'm so fat now! smiley - wah

Post 13

I told smiley - doctor Helpless it's time something was done about my hernia

He answered it's time something was done about my overweight smiley - erm

smiley - pirate

Post 14

smiley - laugh I must lose weight! I put two stone on over the course of the chemo, mainly due to the steroids; still on steroids now, so... just can't ever be full! smiley - wah

mind, having put two stone on, I'm still what... about four stone ligher than my heaviest weight ever smiley - bigeyes but... smiley - wah I have* to lose weight... I've clothes I must* fit back into smiley - grrsmiley - divasmiley - handbag

Key: Complain about this post