This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

13/15. the end is nigh.

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

went to coffee, midday with William's daugher. bought a goregous new top and a blouse in charity shop. went and got irradiated. visited put on way home, ahd thre epints. err. typing gone to shot. I blame the beer. smiley - laugh now out for food, then to the pub again. two more radiations to go!

13/15. the end is nigh.

Post 2

smiley - drool tried the new Jamacian takeaway opposite smiley - wow so good... had that, then went for an evening walk; went back to takeaway en-route, to tell them how good the meal was, which pleased them no end... - we'll be using tem again smiley - drool then went to pub.... smiley - laughsmiley - ale eventually came home, went to bed, and smiley - blushsmiley - drool and, despite melatonin, sedatives, and hmm, maybe 7 pints over the course of teh day, took me ages to fall asleep smiley - doh

up now, showered, and beautified. but wearing male clothes, for once.... - yes, dressed entirely in male clothes! smiley - erm well, the broach and pendant are probably female I guess, but, even so... smiley - laugh have to leave early today; have r review with Dr before fractionation. after today, one more fractionation, tomorrow, and then..... its all over? smiley - ermsmiley - weird - I'll have to find a new source to get my weird from smiley - evilgrin I'm sure ther eis still more weird left to discover smiley - evilgrin - maybe some is lurking over in endocrinology smiley - zensmiley - geeksmiley - profsmiley - scientistsmiley - doctorsmiley - nursesmiley - modsmiley - bikersmiley - piratesmiley - chef

13/15. the end is nigh.

Post 3

Deb

It'll be good to get the cancer weirdness out of the way so you can see what other weirdness is left!

Deb smiley - cheerup

13/15. the end is nigh.

Post 4

Its like a Rusian doll really I guess.

I've uncovered teh cancer weirdness, now next I can uncover the really horrible nasty long lasting perminant cancer treatament side affects weirdnedsss, and then, maybe after that, investigate the endocrine weirdness.
Of course. then.; I may get to do it all over again; but as a female then, depending on how the endochrine weirdness eventually works out smiley - laughsmiley - boingsmiley - flustered

TBH. I feel pretty.... wrecked. in some ways. but thanks to increasingly rubbish sleep and insomnia, not in other days.... ways... just hope I can get some concentration back to let me I dunno... maye be able to read a book ever again smiley - dohsmiley - grovel

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more