This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

12/15.

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

well. its so nearly it. Wednesday. Thursday. Frfiday. to go. three more fractionations. 6 more grays of radiation. 3 more ribbons.

Got to hopspital early, was running late. eventually got zapped; most uncomfortable yet; was running hot flushes whilst in mask/machien, plus throat/neck hurting so much. but I didn't chicken out and just let it all run through as per normal; actually one of teh quicker sessions, once we got into the rom. smiley - zen

Then Saw Dr, about my throat, and my problems swallowing... got some disolvable paracetamol stuff.
Took ages to get script from pharmacy, so late leaving....

Walked home. got very tired at a couple points, and had to stop; one stop luckily coincided with a pub, where I had two pints.

Got home; W went to shp to get a few things; I cooked us oven roast salmon in butter with rosemary and basil, with conchemilli pata in home made cheese sauce. it came out loverly.

Then went to the pub, had two pints.

melatonin taken whilst in pub, had sedative/tranquiliser on getting home, was hungry; just cooked up some chips, had with mayo smiley - drool

Bed soon I think.

3 more fractionations left. then... smiley - erm kinda feels wierd to be nearing .... the end...

oddly.

I think there may still be more weird left to find smiley - weird

wore one of my new blouses to hospital today. purple, and frilly. goes well with the new silver broach that was also a charity shop purchase smiley - zen may wear the sequined waistcoat tomorrow... maybe with the pink blouse. W won't let me wear a dress/skirt smiley - wahsmiley - grovel

wish I could get me hormones sorted out sooner rather than later. kinda feel I oughta do somethign to mark the end of treatment, Friday, but no idea what smiley - alienfrownsmiley - weirdsmiley - sleepy

Being ill is kinda horrible actually.

12/15.

Post 2

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

I think Friday you should don your finest ballgown smiley - silly and take a brace of badgers, and greg the chinchilla of course.

12/15.

Post 3

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I agree. Don't wear them during the fractionation, though. It's bad enough having you being nuked. Wouldn't want the same to happen to the smiley - badgersmiley - badger and Greg smiley - erm

smiley - pirate

12/15.

Post 4

Actually, I won't dress... too outragiously... or total cross dress, for oncology/haemotology/radiotherapy; there are an aweful lot of very ill patients about, some ... kind aold.... old... and... I don't really want to upset anywone there; afterall, trust me. its horrible enough an experience as it is... smiley - blush

wore my p new pink blouse today. went a breeze. had three pints of beer on way home; now off to find food with W, then back to pub ! two more to go!

12/15.

Post 5

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

You are such a sensible old softie for your tender age 2legs smiley - winkeye

smiley - pirate

12/15.

Post 6

smiley - blush thanks. smiley - blush - I keep getting kinda tempted to dress.... rather outragiously, for oncology but, have restrained myself, as there are some very ill people about, of a rather smiley - senior age, who well, basically, probably don't really want or need to see me, in such a get-up smiley - laugh - I've dressed kinda oddly in some ways, but nothing too patiently outragious; yeh, half the shirts I wear acre actually female blouses, but, probably not noticbly so, on a cursory glance, and the chainmail is fairly descrete, - sadly had to give up wearing the full leahter collar smiley - wah which I love so much; due to my hot flusehs; so wearing the gorgeous little pendant I was bought instead smiley - droolsmiley - blush

Today I am.... shock horror... dressed... entirely as a male! smiley - laugh - M&S blue 100% linen shirt, with the cute silver broach on it, I got from the charity shop; green levi trousers (sort of cotton, not denum), male briefs/underwear (new ones I got actually, not long back) smiley - blush my new-ish wristwatch.
my engaguement ring, my silicon hospital band saying I've got a portacath, and another silicon hospital band saying I'm addisonian and need emergency cort hydrocortisone if found at the site of an accident. and, then the purple leather braided wrist band co-bought for me by Sir and Ma'am smiley - blush

oh, and my hair band, with..... 21 1 meter long various coloured ribons in it smiley - biggrin

yeh. this is me dressingg so* normal smiley - laugh - I'll wear my black leahter boots, and the black trilby, of course, when its time to go out.

Must go find some breakfast. after taking the medacine stuff, to ease teh pain in my throat enough so I can slow swallow smiley - dohsmiley - laughsmiley - biggrin

I may.... may..... wear the gorgous Teddy I was bought not long back, tomorrow, as underwear smiley - laugh for my final radiation smiley - biggrinsmiley - evilgrin afterall; that'll just gfve the radiology technitiions/staff/nurses something to laugh about smiley - snork

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more