This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

10/15. 20 Greys.

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - puffsmiley - sleepy and, at last, I actually get two hole days of no radiation smiley - grovelsmiley - drool think I've een so missing having a weekend, last week, as I should have had, had the canceled fractionation not ment I had to have one on Saturday too.
William left earlier, got the bus home to check u pon his house, throw away junk mail etc. smiley - puff
tired.
may go to the pub tomiorrow night, but really not sure its a good idea.
Swallowing very painful. but. so dit. its only pain. just so tired and fed up of it all. smiley - puff five more fractionations to go. smiley - grovel
probably oughta think of something to treat myself too, for the end of treatment, come next weekend. - at the moment, if I've strength left, i may risk going for a visit to my Dad's. that'll inevitably intail celibrating with a hangover my body hasn't seen the likes of since... since... I dunno... smiley - laugh really not sure that's a good idea or not... smiley - laugh
spent a fortune in Lush today smiley - droolsmiley - blush
Hopefully do some oddments of odd shopping during the week. largely err. stuff... just so tired... brain just so not working at all half the time.
quietly pondering and getting terfied by the possiblility of one aqpect of my pituitary misfunction;

if, as seems likely, and seems to have been suggested, it (I.E., the pituitary damamge),k dates back to my accident, in 1994/1993 then, seemingly, the hypopituitarinism has been present since then.
If, this is the case, then, due to low FSH and LH levels, according some slight background reading I've done; then, theoretically I've had a reduced labido for the ... however long ago 93 or 94 is.
err.
OK.
if the past twenty years or so, was me, suffering from low labedo.
how the eck will I find energy to cope with what might occur if I get hormone replacement thinggies at some point smiley - laughsmiley - snorksmiley - handcuffs

I've still got sore legs from the other day. - I blame William for that... really... OK. so I wasn't exactly a willing.... participent.... but... its been a logn while since my body was bent into such ... confirgerations for such a long time smiley - laughsmiley - handcuffs ouch. smiley - snork

if all else fails, on the swallowing front, thanks to the radiation damamge; I've sufficiency of icecream to not starve I think for the weekend smiley - laughsmiley - blushsmiley - handcuffs
Which reminds me, must get some restratins made up soon, for the new bed... smiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more