This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

9/15. F9G18

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

OK. tomorrow will be two thirds the way through.
So tired.

Dr agreed to put in for, and did put in for, whilst we were there, a CT scan, for after I've finished RT; follow up to scan from january showing brain lymphoma, at last.

got bloods back;

yep. I'm female now, and undergoing menapause.

huzzah. that explains a few.... well, nearly all symptoms! smiley - laughsmiley - blushsmiley - diva

no idea if or what they'll do about that hormonally abnormality; being refered again, back to endochrinology, so it'll be months before anythings done I guess.

so tired.

slep for horus this afternoon; got into have my RT an hour early, so were home early.- fell asleep again in the noisey scanner, with my death mask on, whilst being irradiated. woke when I heard the locks on my the mask being undone. smiley - shrug

Must go start cooking diner for W and I. late due to the nap we had smiley - runsmiley - chef

9/15. F9G18

Post 2

Baron Grim

Well, you'll just have to install an RT gantry, minus the gamma rays, in your house so you can catch up on much needed sleep.

9/15. F9G18

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Yep. I told the RT nurse/technition that today; as she un-bondaged me from the metal bench! - I said I'd buy a metal bench after RT, so William could lock me onto it, with the mask each night... smiley - erm oops. - yeh, I didn't quite kinda realise what I'd said until afterwards! haa! smiley - snork - mind, its kinda a bit weird, waking up with the mask on; finding out I'm drenched in sweet err sweat, from having a menapausal hot flush whilst I was in the machine, asleep! smiley - laughsmiley - biggrin

9/15. F9G18

Post 4

aka Bel - A87832164

I wasn't sure what to make of your post on ask h2g2, but then I'm not inclined to post there anyway.

I found that taking soy capsules helped me with the side effects of menopause, but then we're all different, so it may not help everybody.

It might be worth a try, though. smiley - hug

The ones I took are http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B007VCF21W/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1/279-8529057-8430731?pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_r=0J8DK4DA2XKWJBEKXJZH&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=556245207&pf_rd_i=B008U99D5G

not sure you could get them in the UK, but maybe an equivalent?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more