This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

change of 'plan'.

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - doh I was gona empty my buildig society account, and fly away, and leave the country. just to anoy everyone. especially radiology smiley - whistle I told William I was going too... smiley - erm apparently its a bad idea. so I won't do it smiley - wahsmiley - crysmiley - doh all my ideas are stupid now. damnit.
Got a phonecall from a tarquin this morning. I yelloed 'whore of babylon' at them. they didn't reply. smiley - grrsmiley - erm
I might wear a differnt hat today, when we go out. but I'll still wear the ribbons, so my GP will recognize me. smiley - wah wish my arms and hands would stop hurting smiley - grr trying to figure out what on earth the endochrinoloist is whittering on abaout in the letter from yesterday.. soemthing about antibiodies.... antibodies... hmm. think that's related to the penitious anemia I had, then didn't have, then ,I guess maybe have. smiley - erm my brain hurts.

change of 'plan'.

Post 2

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Why not take the letter with you to the GP appointment, maybe they can help it to make sense?

change of 'plan'.

Post 3

Oh... the letter sort of makes sense in itself... to itself... its more how it contradicts other stuff smiley - laughsmiley - erm

Hmm. as my GP just said, a .... less than an hour ago; "its complicated" smiley - biggrinsmiley - erm and, the 'its' in that case, I think, refers to 'me' smiley - laugh

Well, got a letter thing, to take to hospital next time, to get bloods done, for GP, to check b12/folic acid. and GP scripted me some more folic acid (I had to remember the dose I was on; of course, the GP can't access what I've been scripted at the hospita; stupid computer systems; that is so unhelpful!) smiley - grrsmiley - zen

GP still not had reply from oncology at hospital, in regards the missing discharge letter we found, and its suggestion that I might also have some cancer in teh brain smiley - dohsmiley - ermsmiley - groan they don't really do communication smiley - grr GP semeed supprised I don't get no follow up from chemo... smiley - weird I thoguht so too... smiley - shrug so... just staright on to rads, a week MOnday I guess, and see what they can further mess up.

change of 'plan'.

Post 4

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Ach normail is boring anyway!

change of 'plan'.

Post 5

Oh. agreed. I don't do normal smiley - biggrin today's been quite abnormal as useual smiley - biggrin- on waking up just now from a ..... nap after W and I had... well... smiley - whistle I yelled randomly for a while at strangers, out of the window! smiley - laugh then had a pillow fight with W, and I made the bed. - I even dressed specially for William today... - as a man! smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - blush actually... I can't recall the last time I was in cltohes..... clothes... that are... actually... all of ... a single gender type/style smiley - laughsmiley - snork

Even my GP laughed earlier... - he said I looked 'very well' and sort of asked how i was/it was going... So I said 'basically fine', but 'it varys', and there's .... a lot of 'backgorudn stuff', at which Point I did a kinda flollopy in the chair thing... and sort of said... 'its all this like this, but... one just ignores that to do stuff'... well, kinda made him laugh... hard to discribe smiley - snork

oops... must get on and cook dinner smiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more