This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Handbag.

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - handbag for me smiley - biggrin

well. now summer looks like its thrust itself, groin first, through what might have otterwise been spring, to arrive, rather rudely, but, seemingly well-proportioned, and ... eager... see? its all contextual.... or, rather out of context innit smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

so.

I bought a handbag. It was, perhaps, only a matter of time... smiley - zen sensible things.

this one, for instance; has a shoulder strap, is black leather, which matches my trilby, and leather belt, and indeed, if Im wearing the zip-up boots, matches them too,

coordinated. in colour, if not always in finger/hand activity smiley - snorksmiley - doh

Got it from the charity shop; that's produced so many steals, of late; the tea pot, the long, 3/4 100% woolen coat (I think probalby female), the gorgeous soft woolen scarf (again most likely female I think), the nice, wooden box (currently used to store Lush bath bombs and melts in), and, now the handbag; looks unused; not even a 'mark' on the shoulder strap, bit, to show, where a previous owner had set the strap length too smiley - cool and the handbag, only £7.99 smiley - laughsmiley - 2cents

hmmm. I seem to get a lot more androgenous in my clothing, as time progresses... for... really... no particular reason. ,laugh> smiley - laugh

also bought ribbons for my hair. of course. three more, to make the total five; one for each chemo infusion so far smiley - snorksmiley - snork kinda had to be done... innit smiley - laugh

paid joanne a cross dresser/TV at teh counter, for the handbag... as William had to tell me after... (well, she sounded male from her voice, to me, and otterwise I'd not have known)... seems somehow strangely appropiately.... hmm.

the weird just keeps on... appearing... as if by magic... almost all unintentioanlly.... how odd smiley - laughsmiley - drool Hmm.... hang on... I've an idea smiley - run

Handbag.

Post 2

loonycat - run out of fizz

I am soooo jealous smiley - envy I am not a girly girl but a good smiley - handbag is a must! Proper leather? One needs a place to keep "things" smiley - blush

Handbag.

Post 3

yep real leather!- and looking it over, the zips, shoulder strap etc, I can't see any wear on it; it may even be brand new; not overly big, didn't want 'bulky', but plenty sized enough for what I need; TBH: practility rules the purchase of most things; it ain't fit for uprose I don't wear/use it! - hence my love of female levi jeans; they fit my damn bottom!- all mens jeans now seem made for men with massive bottoms... and I don't have a bottom! plus skinn legs I guess too (that is genetic) smiley - laugh and, well, soemtimes a bargin is just a bargin; hence the wool coat, and scarf, they were ust so cheap and a pefect fit in terms of the coat for me smiley - diva ;plus the coat has so many pockets!; but, of course, too warm for that now, most of the time, hence the handbag smiley - divasmiley - handbag

Handbag.

Post 4

I think I'm gona have to buy me a small hip flask, to go in the handbag... just... because.... because I've a plan so pure evil.

last chemo session, me, eight ribbons; black, white, gold, Green, red, purple, pink, blue, on my hair band (assuming I've enough pony tail to affix it too), purple corset... definatly.... handbag... and... collar... chainmail bracelets/cuffs, chainmail/bell slave anklet, natch, maybe the leash... maybe a dress... or something... and... BoB knows what else... and a hipflask.... and... yeh... smiley - evilgrin Captain morgan's rum.... just.... just... because... if ones' gona do it... you might as well do it in... hmmm... not sure 'style' is quite appropiate... but... if I'm gona do it, I'm gona do it weird smiley - biggrin although.... that might really tempt fate a bit much with the olde nausia thing ,=smiley - laughsmiley - snork so... so... tempted.... one... final drop of insanity too far, perhaps, for the last session... so tempted smiley - biggrin

I didn't exist again earlier.

logiced myself out of existance, and back into a coma-dream world, circa 1994. or, a pre-coma deceased state... depending on which version of 'real' 'reality' one wants to evoke logical extraction of, from the insanity of existance.

I think... perhaps... Sir/William came up with the ultimate proof... as far as one can have any, of my actual existance.... but i'm still unsure....

hmm...

I think it made sense at the time... broadly... anything quite as randomly silly, insane, weird, and coincidental, or full of cocindences, and with as many weird, coincidental oddd people in my life, is... just too crazy for any mind to have intvented.... so, logically, as its so unreal, it can only be real; i think..... I really think I might actual exist. which is odd; I've not really believed that for.... well, in the dream-time, over twenty years of being in the coma, i might not be in... - you may all be real afterall! <wow<

the shower curtain fell on my head again, before I bathed,

I had a bath bomb, and a melt ,drool> smiley - drool was fabulus.... smiley - drool

danced to Prince, after, and cream... followed by 1999, then the mud shark Zappa, carolina hard core extasty, and some other songs, whilst I coconutted myself smiley - diva think I did it a bit OTT with the coconut again smiley - laugh almost made me feel a bit nausious smiley - laugh

popped a couple senna for goodluck... and drank some fresh juice smiley - zen may trip out soon, on some grapes smiley - zen after listening to some sabbath, and whatever random madness, I've got left on teh MP3 player, from the last chemo session smiley - laugh j
I tripped out so totally during the last chemo... combination of the drugs... the volume of fluid, and the seriously loud music... plus... just dropping so far into subspace... almost by accident.. just... thinking into a dream state of bliss... damnit... I can do neater betterer tricks just by thinking, like that now, than endless amounts of booze and drugs of the illegal kind, failed to achieve in my past smiley - weird just focus... focus out... focus in... feel.... sense.... feel... MMMM how odd.

Handbag.

Post 5

black leather hip flask... or pink silly girly one .. I'm tempted by the pink... jsut for the ... sillyness... but it might not be so sneaky, grabbing it out of my handbag... in a room full of nurses, and patients, during chemo, to drop a wee dram into a coffee.... mind, I doubt the black leather one will exactly be descrete.... I don't really seem to do descrete much anymore smiley - laugh hmmm.... I'm sure... they'd not be too mad at me... maybe... much... just a wee drop of a single malt into my last coffee, in chemo.... how could they be upset about that... smiley - laugh its ... so not a good idea.... to the point... where I think... now the idea has entered my so-called mind.... I'll find it impossible not to do it smiley - laughsmiley - snork and of course, a final fish N chip lunch, from the newly found decent chippy, near the hospital, before the final chemo... in only... like six weeks or soemthing.... got letter through today, I forgot actually, booking me in for my next, 3B, on the... err... 30th, this month I think.... so the final oughta fall on the 30th, May I think... probably... that'll be 4B... I think.... smiley - evilgrin unless, they change their mind... and wanna give me more of course, before the radiation fun and games... I get the idea that's ment to feel like a walk in the park, after the chemo fun and games; just be tiring due to having it all week, every day, meaning lots and lots of travelling to and from hospital..

Oh!
My!
Bob!

five radiations, in one week!; thats a cardiac inducing amoutn of fish N chips! how cool! smiley - laughsmiley - laugh and... hope we get decent free coffee, in the radiotherapy section, down the cooridor from chemo smiley - laugh

damn. foiled. I've only been going really, to get the free coffee smiley - laughsmiley - sillysmiley - boing

hmm. nearly half past 2... guess I oughta think about sleep.... if only these hot flushes would let up a bit.. smiley - puff

Handbag.

Post 6

Baron Grim

Don't... not for just any silly reason, but because alcohol tells your liver to stop filtering for a while. That's why alcohol and depressants are a bad combo, the depressants cycle through your system more than once, increasing their effect.

Now I don't know if the poisons in your chemo will do likewise, but best not to risk it... at least not without getting approval from someone who knows better than I do.

Anyways, what I really wanted to talk about is the lovely messenger bag I bought last year for my trip to the Manc Meet and Edinburgh. It's a nice, soft, blue canvas bag that held much more than it appeared to. I suspect smiley - tardis technology. I carried my tablet computer, MY DSLR camera, an umbrella, a bottle of water and many other things while walking the streets of Manchester and Edinburgh.

I often wish I had a reason to carry it around now, but my tablet bag is enough...

But then again... I should carry my camera with me more often and that's plenty of justification to carry my messenger bag...

smiley - eurekasmiley - handbag

Handbag.

Post 7

loonycat - run out of fizz

Yes listen to Baron! I would check first if it will do any harm

I have just started reusing an ancient black rucksack type handbag which is perfect for chucking over my shoulder but it is looking shabby. I've asked the birthday fairy for as new one smiley - loveblushsmiley - fairy

Handbag.

Post 8

KB

I don't usually carry a bag. I usually have such an unholy amount of crap in my coat pockets, though, that it constitutes a piece of luggage in its own right.

Handbag.

Post 9

kme too!; my new woolen 3/4 coat, and I know this accurately; from weigh ins at chemo clinick; weighs 5 LB when the pockets are full of my crap! smiley - laugh - only, now we'e got potential summerness arriving; a winter, wool coat, or, indeed my long leather coat, are a bit too epic for the heat ; esp when I'm having to carry alcohol hand gel, hand whipes and all manner of crap extra, and h drugs soemtimes too smiley - laugh plus wallet; purse, keys, snus, penknife, sheaf knife, allen keys, screwdriver set, adjustible wrench, chainmail, and any ... impolments.... and... other essential 'stuff' I need smiley - laughsmiley - biggrin

Handbag.

Post 10

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I hate carrying things in my hands, so no smiley - handbags for me

When grocery shopping bags are necessary but the remains of the day I prefer my jacket or in summer my vest - which is basically a number of pockets sewn together smiley - zen

smiley - pirate

Handbag.

Post 11

ahh... but that's the big advantage with my handbag; I hate having things in my hands, to carry, too; its more a shoulder handbag, than a hand, held, handbag! smiley - boingsmiley - zen Must decide what sort of hip flask to get for it... I'm leaning more towards getting a black leather hip flask... just more.... classy smiley - laughsmiley - snork yeh... right... smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post