This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

this is... probably... such a bad idea...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - evilgrin

guess who's got a new leash smiley - blushsmiley - ermsmiley - laugh and some green tea to try tomorrow smiley - zensmiley - tea still didding the jasmine man... smiley - tea not had any actual like coffee, or Indian tea... in ages smiley - weird

got a delivery today in the post smiley - laugh sort of... almost illegal smiley - laugh just a ... small package... of stuff from the continent smiley - whistle well... snus smiley - laughsmiley - blush

gonna shower now... William's gone home for a few days... as he's got soem stuff to do; so did a big shop earlier... smiley - zen

so I'll... showere, after phonging my Dad... then I'm gona smiley - discosmiley - diva again, to some dodgy music after showering... make dinner... and... then... all being insane... I oughta be in the pub by 9 smiley - evilgrin

this could be such an epically badly judged idea <laguH. smiley - laugh
but.... sod it... you only die... err.... well about 5 times so far and counting smiley - runsmiley - ale

Post 2

I lied. smiley - evilgrin

was in the pub by 7. < smiley - evilgrinsmiley - wow fabulus... smiley - drool I had beer... food.. then... pulled smiley - laughsmiley - laugh then back to a friends... and more beer. and stuff. and things... and I didn't m smoke anything... even... if I ... might have inhailed deeply of others... slighly ... hashish flavoured vapours smiley - whistle and ... beer... and... stuff.. and dancing... and stuff... and music... and... smiley - wow yeh... sod this cancer lark smiley - run I'm gona have another beer. smiley - runsmiley - ale

Post 3

I so figured I'd be bad this morning smiley - rofl felt so........ ungood just laying in bed... and... then go up smiley - boing fine , no hangover smiley - wowsmiley - boingsmiley - cool right... must get domestic duties done... laundry to finish from yesterday, putting away, then towels to wash and dry, kitchen/utility to sweep and mop, front room needs a hoover, and the bedroom could do with a clean/sweep... and... first though and some smiley - friedegg I think smiley - run

Post 4

smiley - cool shirts all hung up, in correct order on correct hangers smiley - zen jeans and linen trousers liewise smiley - zen half an album listened too, second half to come, with the major laundry highlight of the day, possibly, even, of teh week (actually, there may be a massive towel load, alter in teh week, whcih will probably suppass), to put away all the knickers and ... socks and stuff smiley - zen

took so* long to .... round up my menagerei. smiley - laugh it really is... quite a zoo in my bed thesedays.

bee.
unicorn.
cow.
bear.
rabbit.
ladybird
and, others taht I can't even recall.

and smiley - biggrin

soemthiing... I didn't mention yesterday... smiley - blush
our visit to the pet shop... had a duel purpose smiley - droolsmiley - blush eyh.... yeh... of course... the dog leash was for me smiley - laughsmiley - blushsmiley - drool its so heavy and cool... and all metally... with a leather handle bit... and perfect length... smiley - erm
anyhow.
yeh...
duel purpose.

they had... quite cheap littel dog collars smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin -- I'd been loloing looking at some online, leather ones; and then I calculated the cost! smiley - yikes nah... way to pricey.

but.. yesterday... we bought an experimental collar; to test for size fit, as much as anything;

so. smiley - drumrollsmiley - drumrollsmiley - drumroll

yes. smiley - biggrin

My purple unicorn now has a sparkly pink slave collar smiley - biggrin seriously. smiley - cool the weird... just gets better adn better. smiley - biggrin

right. back to zome Zappa on teh HiFi, and puttintg way of the knickers and suchlike, before I get teh brush out... to ... remove the ... hair off my bedroom floor smiley - laugh still can't believe there is any left on my head smiley - snorksmiley - biggrin

an amassed pile of Lush and bodyshop product already identified from the extensive stores I now appear to have, ready for my smiley - diva bath later smiley - disco anyone wanna come round and do some dancing tonight?: I was thinking we could dance teh mud shark smiley - biggrinsmiley - sillysmiley - snorksmiley - snorksmiley - snorksmiley - discosmiley - sharksmiley - snork oh... smiley - snork err... right... what was I doing next... I've forgot smiley - run

Post 5

well that went so well.. I'm now so so... so tempted.... MMM.... wanna buy that so much smiley - droolsmiley - blush but... really... where would someone wear... such a... thing... made of chainmail.... probably not to a PET scan smiley - laughsmiley - drool but... smiley - drool but.... smiley - drool right. I'm gona shower before I get in anymore trubble on twitter DMs smiley - laughsmiley - grovelsmiley - handcuffssmiley - erm I think tonight might be... a kinda pasta night... later.... starting to get hungry now....

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more