This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

to insanity and beyond....

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - puff gosh. busy morning smiley - laugh

first. I did a job application, circa, err, 2 AM.

got a reply.
phone intereview in... err, like a few minutes smiley - laughsmiley - zen - must quickly neck some choclate for breakfast; to soak up my steroids, or I'll be over-hyperactive on teh phone call smiley - laugh - balance... man... balance... hyper enough to sound like I know what the smiley - bleep I'm taking about.... but not so hyper I sound like a total bus-nutter smiley - laughsmiley - bus ,buss> smiley - bus

phonecalls, two so far... nope, actually three, four, including the missed one on the mobile;

2 from Tarquins, one a survey, one wanting to know about my recent death in a car accident, I think, and teh otter two; from the hospital smiley - boingsmiley - boing ;

PET scan, scheduled, for 8.30 AM, morning of first infusion of cycle three, err, 9th April smiley - puff that'll be a busy. day..... at PET scan, for 8, if not earlier, injections of radiation.... /ct scan, etc., etc., - then wondering round being radioactive... smiley - laugh

then, bloods circa 10.30 - 11, for chemo, and then chemo surgery/ seeing the consultant, some time after 11.15... then chemo infusion some time in teh afternoon smiley - puff

right.... must go look, what the smiley - bleep was this job... I really can't recall smiley - run must eat something... smiley - run

Post 2

Milla, h2g2 Operations

"one wanting to know about my recent death in a car accident, I think, "
What do they know that we donĀ“t?smiley - yikes

smiley - towel

Post 3

well; they may ahve been refering to my accident, circa 1993; I've yet to find any totally, 100% convincing evidence, that I didn't die then, or, indeed, ust remain in a coma. seriously. : I've no way to prove I'm actually alive... that probably influences my life a lot... actually... 'existing' sort of, since then, in a not knowing I'm alive kinda way... - its fun though!

Post 4

Baron Grim

While sitting in a bar in college, I once proved my own NON-existence using Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle, Quantum Dynamics and Taoism.

Any subsequent evidence indicating my continued existence is purely anecdotal and may be dismissed as inconclusive.

Post 5

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

This reminds me of a local legend:

Local celebrity - actor and director of the town's theater - heard on the radio one morning that he had died. He then phoned a friend who was shocked but relieved to receive the call, but immediately said: "But you must call the radio at once and tell them there has been a mistake!"
"Oh, I will", answered the celeb - "but not until I've heard the reviews".
When he finally made the telephone call to the radio station the journalist at the other end after a long pause asked: "Er, excuse me, Sir, but erm - where are you calling from?"

smiley - pirate

Post 6

Baron Grim
- basically as I have done... a couple decades ago. I've been..... 'existing' and continue to do so, under the constant belief, that I've yet to find proof or evidence I am existing alive smiley - zen

Oh dear.

did so well today. this morning; got a job, booked in PET scan, held myself brain working well; handling stuff just a few weeks ago, I'd have had either not a chance of being able to do, or, just fallen to pieces as a consequence of. smiley - zensmiley - magic

then.... in town, walked a long long way, did a bunch of shopping, chatted up a whole laod of staff in various shops (curiously, mainly female..... so I got acused of going staright by Sir smiley - laugh ), including visit to lush for bath bombs. melts and err, some other bath thing... bolista? err, nope can't recall what it was smiley - laugh

came home, tons of food and stuff smiley - magic had a really late lunch, circa 5, then went for nap smiley - zzz

woke up... just ... laying there, chattin gwith sir/Silliam..... and ... I just collapses. mentally.

smiley - crysmiley - crysmiley - cry lots of cuddles. and 'its alright' etc, calmed me a bit... then. basically. I kinda refused to go to chemo tomorrow.

smiley - erm seriously. I just coudln't face it. I think... really, I was kinda quite serious about that. smiley - ermsmiley - blush damnit. I'm nto useually.... so .... smiley - grrsmiley - blush

smiley - dontpanicsmiley - dontpanic

Sir politely informed me, then, taht I am going to chemo tomorrow. and ... eventually my mind stopped summersalting and calmed down, and. then we ate, and stuff, and then... its now and I'm all smiley - zen again.

something is wildly wonky wiht my blood sugars... I'm sure... maybe just the Addisons affect, on the insulin in boood, or... i'll be getting another 'emergency' phonecall from #gP sometime, saying I've got diabetes too now smiley - laugh OH well..... its all fun and games, and I'm collecting up teh autoimmune conditions at a serious rate now; esp if the Penecious anemia is proved by the bloods we're waiting on smiley - zensmiley - laugh

have discovered a really smiley - wow synethesis err synesthesia thing; coconut oil, on my skin; its a gorgeous blue. Jasmine tea is still the gorgeous reds, and dark oranges and yellows; take a swig of tea; and smell my freshly coconut oiled hands;

wow! an explosion of taste, delivered through colour... or colour delivered through taste/smell.... its all so wonderfully jumbled up and... all kinds of everything smiley - biggrin

My phones being a total smiley - bleep - so I've added extra charges onto teh work I've gotta come up with a price for smiley - laughsmiley - evilgrin they'll make a capitalist of me yet. ; soon as I've enough money I'm gona buy a field and ... go set up a cummune though smiley - laugh yeh.... I've never really been a hippy............ smiley - laugh

all. peace. again. William's just made more jasmine tea smiley - zen and I will go to the ball..... or rather the chemo... woudln't miss those loverly drugs for the world... they're so ... gorgeous... smiley - snork

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more