This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

So peaceful and quiet....

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - evilgrinsmiley - angel

I'm behaving. honstly I am. JI'm going to behave all weekend. Even when my Brother is here. smiley - alesmiley - droolsmiley - angel well.... mainly behave ... I'm sure I've earnt an smiley - ale or smiley - stout or... maybe even 2 or 3 halfs, by now smiley - grovelsmiley - angel

Sir/William home for the weekend, to check his house is still there, and recover... from me smiley - whistlesmiley - droolsmiley - loveblush

and, randomly, lodgers buggered off until MOnday.

I've just cleaned the bath. smiley - yuk (OK, so actually no one has ever, to my knowledge ever used the bath; as we just use the shower over... but... even so... urgh.... that wasn't.... very clean.).

Surgical gloves, cleaning pad things, and whatever that seriously strong smelling stuff was in the bottle smiley - bigeyes def bleach in that, hence the surgical gloves smiley - grr

much rinsing all shiney and clean smiley - magicsmiley - zen

Bomb primed, and ready to go.... a bit later smiley - evilgrinsmiley - droolsmiley - blushsmiley - divasmiley - angelsmiley - laugh

but, first, some smiley - tea a quiet, empty front room; and.... oh... my...

The sofa. is empty. ;

3 cushions on it, a tub of snus, a remote control, and then just the mobile phone and bluetoothkeybaord smiley - wowsmiley - drool

*puts CD in player *

volume..... smiley - run

So peaceful and quiet....

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - musicalnote dub seems to go down well smiley - coolsmiley - musicalnote

I diployed the bomb.

Oh. my. smiley - droolsmiley - lovesmiley - loveblushsmiley - droolsmiley - blush

Sir is gona so* regrette ever letting me in lush; There is not any other option; Must get a larger house, need a bathroom at least twice the size... more like 3 times... and a decent* proper bath..... at least two foot longer for a start so I can fit in properly and fully submerge smiley - blush and deeper... a lot deeper... smiley - wow

smiley - magic

A bath, in fact, now I realise it, that I have, once before been in smiley - biggrin

called, of all things, I seem to recall, a 'cambridge' bath'. smiley - biggrin

A bath I was in... back in err, May wasn't it? In Manchester, at the Velvet hotel....... a bath, which, was so* deep smiley - drool and.... of which a photo exists of me, in it... entirely covered with bubbles smiley - laugh and ... of course... holding a rubber ducky! smiley - wowsmiley - cool

Of course..... were I to get... such a bath.... I'd be hoping that..... my submerging myself in it, with Lush bathbombs, would, also be accompanyied, by eitehr Sir, or a certain other person, with me smiley - whistle

right... I must stop thinking ... about Manchester.... for a moment...

I've a fabulus dinner to go cook; I've dressed for it, of course. -

black jeans. black leather belt. purple corset, linen shirt (silk ones not here ATM).
collar, of course. and chainmail bracelets, and my other ownership mark, the purple wristband smiley - blush

right... lets go.... cook smiley - run venison steaks........ mash potato (hopefully enough mash left over to make soemthign with tomorrow), and.... really well fried mushrooms with a ton of pepper... hmm... mauybe a bit of sweetcorn too... just... because I know I've got sweetcorn lurking about in the freezer smiley - zen

blueberries, icecream, and choc gautaux then, for dessert smiley - divasmiley - discosmiley - chef

Hmmm.... some... suitable music..... either...... some Lee scratch perri.... or... oddly.... perhaps... some Ozzyy.... smiley - batsmiley - batsmiley - batsmiley - bat

and. then...

guess I oughta clean the lefover junk out of the bath smiley - laugh (hmm..... seems to be a certain amoutn of my head hair.....) smiley - laugh empty the upstairs and downstairs bins... and then clean the kitchen smiley - zensmiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more