This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

sliparry wehn ... oiled...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - snorksmiley - snorksmiley - snork

Today wasn't just a good day. it was an amazing day smiley - biggrin

With Sir all day... which basically achieved that in one go, natch smiley - loveblush

went out to pharmacy for drugs smiley - cool : they've finally noticed the ones I'm ment to be on for life, for addisons, are best scripted in an amount longer than to last slightly under 7 days smiley - laughsmiley - cool - and I even got £8 back, from a previous recipt I'd had, from before I got my magical card of free prescriptionness ; can't even recall which card I went for!; yeh... I had a choice; cancer or the addisons would have made me eligable smiley - snork

brief bit of shopping, and mainly then a nice slow perusal of tons of second-hand/charity shops smiley - zen

got only one thing though smiley - biggrin

A scarf smiley - diva - made the Woman in one of the sho9ps laugh when I started investigating the lepard print ones... smiley - snork and then settled on the ... sort of sensible one... turned out to be a female one, apparently... but, just really nice smiley - cool

then. just spending lots of time with William/Sir.... smiley - droolsmiley - loveblush

Energy levels ran high all day smiley - cool so I cooked dinner for Sir, and it came out really well smiley - cool : went for a veggy risotto, mushroom as it happens (as I had mushrooms in basically...) smiley - zen and then, I did all the washing up; cleaned the kitchen completely (well asides the floor), including doing all the washing up my lodger had left smiley - grr

Still annoying having to work slower for some things, like chopping than I'm used too, and having to remember I can't just get frisky when I clean, with things like bleach, unless I wanna new set of chemical burns all over my hands and arms (most worst and painful side affect so far is the wretched state of my hands. so itchy smiley - cry ; despite my moisturisation of them, near constantly) smiley - grrsmiley - zen

showered, and smiley - diva ed myself smiley - blush ;; lots more hair in the bin I notice... but not exactly seeming vastly less on my head smiley - snork tis but a matter of time I think though smiley - crysmiley - zen

the new cuffs/chainmail bracelets smiley - wowsmiley - drool

I'm not so good at being sneaky though; I tend to clank now wherever I go smiley - laugh

seems to be an odd balance of keys, now on my keyring;

2 are for me. 1 is for the house. and that is it smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

plenty cuddling after dinner, and I'd cleared and cleaned... but then did have a little drop in energy, and Sir made the desserts up (rasberries, gataux, icecream, and double cream).

Then I went into a pork pie routeen. which we then carried out, hysterically for about three hours, giggling like... well I giggle like a girl, of course... for hours smiley - snorksmiley - porkpie

My inability to sustain my hometown accent causes as much asmusement as anythign.... it keept going cornish... or ... all kinda other things, cept Suffolk smiley - laugh

Then. smiley - snorksmiley - snork

Sir did something quite amazing. err. 'with' or 'too' not sure what is more correct. smiley - blush err... my ... smiley - erm body.

it didn't. again. basically involve any actual touching.

I needed to sit down after that, my... whole body was really quite unstable smiley - drool but... most especially my brain smiley - cdoublesmiley - wowsmiley - blush

then... cuddling on teh sofa later.. and... Sir ... massagin/caressing my back (t through clothing, actually!); and... smiley - blush

I'm sure I never used to be quite* so responsive smiley - laughsmiley - blush

then. after I did my nightly moisturisation... Sir pointed out... I am somewhat overdoing it... and ... slippary... and glistening smiley - laughsmiley - blush oops! err... yeh.. maybe I'm using a bit much... - most TBH onto my hnads to try stop them itching so much from the chemical burns and horrible nasty itchy skin on them smiley - blushsmiley - grr

and, I didn't even seem to sleep particularly well last nihgt.... I know I got at least 3 hours, which is fairly good nights sleep I guess, but, can't have been much more than that... smiley - alienfrownsmiley - erm

guess it oughta be beddies soon.... Sir's gone up and I'm ... piddling about on the PC, smiley - blushsmiley - droolsmiley - erm

ouch. I just hit my nose with one of the locks from my bracelets smiley - laughsmiley - bruisedsmiley - biggrin so ... smiley - blush mmm... smiley - handcuffs

Think I'll buy more mushrooms tomorrow, and... dunno.... Oh, and did some more sorting out/throwing out junk today too, cleared a bit of space in teh studeo/computer room smiley - cool

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more