This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

as mad... as.... hmmm...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - evilgrin items up for discussion today, yesterday... of late... purple/pink feather boa... purple top hat... smiley - evilgrin I'm starting to worry what the chemo nurses are gona make of me.... I'm wondering if its time to tun up for chemo Mar.... 12 I think the next time... just saying smiley - bleep and wearing my purple dress and corset smiley - evilgrinsmiley - snorksmiley - snorksmiley - snorksmiley - snorksmiley - snorksmiley - roflsmiley - blushsmiley - laughsmiley - alienfrown or..... how it'd really 'pull off' as a 'look', given I'm not giving up my big black boots, whatever I'm wearing smiley - snork hmmm.... smiley - laugh

I think... smiley - wah I'm too tired to make it out with Sir... he'll have to go get emergency morning bacon supplys for the patentn.... patent.... patient... oh, that's me... on his own... smiley - blush

I did. maintain standards earlier though smiley - zensmiley - diva

full wash at basin. Coconut moisturiser. made Sir's coffee... then sneakily snuk in... woke him up... and... did so in my most favoured of methods smiley - whistle which just about managed to utterly drain me... despite the vast amoutn of coffee we've since had, after I came down and served Sir his Cup, before I had mine smiley - zensmiley - boingsmiley - laugh

I think I'm getting some chemo side-affects.... well.... something is making me silly horny ... I say 'silly', as its hard to actually muster sufficient ... energy when also feeling a little... hmmm....

a little...

"a little under the weather". yep, that'll do... I'll admit to that.... just odn't tell anyone smiley - run I've a plan so cunning... I think... smiley - sleepy

as mad... as.... hmmm...

Post 2

Chainmaile.... handmade... handcuffs.... pair... on their way..../just orered smiley - drool so... so me... so... so... smiley - drool Still considering purchase of new purple feather boa smiley - evilgrin

as mad... as.... hmmm...

Post 3

Vip

Oh you. smiley - love

as mad... as.... hmmm...

Post 4

smiley - biggrinsmiley - smiley where you've been hiding? smiley - magicsmiley - boing

as mad... as.... hmmm...

Post 5

Vip

Life. Life does it, it's mean and stops me from being here.

I lurk though, when I have a chance. Every now and then I dream of returning, and then I discover I need to to A Thing and then I'm not here (I might have drunk rather too many smiley - stiffdrinks and may not be coherent).

smiley - fairy

as mad... as.... hmmm...

Post 6

drink!? smiley - droolsmiley - envy I so wanna be just well enough... soon that I can take advantage of a nice warm day, and have one* pint of beer, in the beer garden at my local!; the sun... today.... looked so nice out! smiley - droolsmiley - wowsmiley - biggrin

Liettle objectives... heck may even make that one within a week or so smiley - biggrin time... real life... sometimes ... just... suck smiley - laugh in the ... all the wrong ways smiley - laughsmiley - angelsmiley - handcuffs

as mad... as.... hmmm...

Post 7

Vip

It was, I managed to actually go for a walk and it was beautiful. It's been so dull lately it was wonderful to get out early before the driving rain and hail came down up here in Shropshire.

Good objective, my darling. Do-o-o-o i-i-i-it. smiley - ale

Life does indeed. And not in the good way.

smiley - fairy

as mad... as.... hmmm...

Post 8

Well.. .I've not actually managed to have the strength, concnetration etc, to make it outdoors, of the house now, for about hrtree days... but tomorro must make it to the GP surgery, and the pharmacy smiley - yikes and, hopefull* then into town, to teh market for the decent bread... back via Boots, Body shop and Lush (guess wehre the fag money I'm not spending is going?!), and probably the cafe, on teh way back smiley - coffeesmiley - cake and thence the little sup supermarekt place, for more choc bar.s.... scotch eggs... pork pies.... and stuff and smiley - laugh rubish... and yogarsts... and hcoc... and choc... lots of choc... and maybe more butter and cheese.. and sausges and eggs, and bacon... I'm averaging 8 to 12 sausages, and the same of baocn, per day now... and not gaining an ounce in weight smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - evilgrin

as mad... as.... hmmm...

Post 9

smiley - wow

made it out. smiley - disco didn't pass out in the street... smiley - disco

went to GPs ... got script... got drugs... got very smiley - huhsmiley - huh then, looiking at how many they'd scripted..... so went back to GP surgery, and put in, immediately another repeat script form smiley - snork stupid... stupid... smiley - grr ; yep; just enough tablets, so they'd run out at the weekend, and it'd be impossible to be able to put in a repeat form, on any other day, other htan the one I'd just picked up the new drugs on smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Got phonecall from my Dr/GP smiley - zen water/fluid thing seems wsorted (sodium normal) smiley - zen more tea! more tea! I've turned into a smiley - tea drinker!; the more things m move on... the more I'm coming to the conclusion that having cancer... being sort of 'ill' is really actually all about the drinking of smiley - tea with smiley - cake natch smiley - snork seriously....

I predict.... cucumber sandwichs are not far off now smiley - evilgrinsmiley - sillysmiley - snorksmiley - tea

wnt into town smiley - brr damn wind! OMG!

smiley - blush

OK, as we'd just scored the drugs, stopped early at cafe, so I could get a doze of hydrocortisone smiley - laugh yeh... man...

"two double expressos please, and some hydrocortisone" smiley - snork well; of course, in reality I provided the drugs smiley - laugh

made it to the market smiley - brr

got bread bread smiley - boing

invaded Lush.

smelt stuff...

just kept saying 'that' 'one', when I smelt soemthing liked smiley - laugh spent a fortune smiley - laugh have... very strange looking items.... I think I'm ment to put them into a bath or soemthing... which ... really means I'm gona have to clean this bath... I don't think I've ever used the bath in my house... as I only ever shower smiley - snorksmiley - boing

went into Boots, bought more 'regular' cosmetic stuf... honey and rasberry body wash, for a change, plus a couple more coconut ones smiley - biggrin

HOpe I've enough body butter, coco butter, and coconut oil and coconut butter, to last the next few days smiley - snork

oh, woke early today, circa 5. showered at 7, after having made smiley - coffee
then served Sir his coffee, after I'd beautified myself and got all dressed smiley - zen well... sort of dressed smiley - whistle

after body shop... err... think I got more shaving gel stuff there smiley - snork popped in to supermarket place, to get washing/laundry tablets.. oh; and a trip into buy a tin opener too... seriously... smiley - grr

so. so annoying.

I've used nothing but the olde fashioned sort of tin opener for years... all my life.. and I seem to ahve finally, been forced, to buy one of those fancy ones,... that attached to the tin, and you turn a handle on it? smiley - erm I'm not even sure how you use such a thing; I only know how to use the stabby ones! smiley - laugh

letter from oncology doc/consultant.... mentioing again they're trying to chase down endochronology; confirmed what I thought'; they've not even done the right smiley - bleep ing test for addiisons; Dr/GP agreed on phone earlier; with my diagnosis; more likely to be pituitory related lack of err... aCTH? smiley - erm damn brain... think that's the one... smiley - zen

so hopefully get that sorted soon... as its clearly not addisons I've got, IMO... not the autoimmune endochrone thinggy anyhow... although end result is basically the same... smiley - grr

I demand correctless smiley - grr correctness smiley - zensmiley - grr

had to send William back on his own, to put in second repeat script for the hydrocortisone.... I knew I@d not be able to just stop myself biting the poor receptionists head off... smiley - blush Sir managed, and seems to ahve gotten consent about sillyness of the scripting period... waiting for return call from GP or someone to confirm a longer scipting period smiley - zensmiley - puff

then. smiley - blushsmiley - crysmiley - cry so so so so so so so cross with myself. --

I got so grotty.... ratty.... with Sir/William... so... disresctible... so disresrespectable.... so ... not right... so deserve punishment for that... only I'm not well enough for one... smiley - blushsmiley - cry he so didn't deserve that... me being all ratty and ... crappy with him smiley - blushsmiley - cry naughty naughty naughty.... smiley - blushsmiley - wah

time for more smiley - tea Sir gone home for a couple days, back Wednesday... I think smiley - zen Must get on... try do some housework... or something... or... smiley - sleepy just sleep or something... no useful... must get stuff done... smiley - grr

smiley - sleepysmiley - wahsmiley - grr

really need a suitable wall to demolish with my bare hands right now... smiley - whistle so. gotta behave. not do that. I've broken fingers and stuff in the past, easy enough using things like solid walls as anger punchbags... and I guess... doing so now... is really not a great idea smiley - blush

I'm behaving. honest. mostly. smiley - angelsmiley - angelsmiley - angelsmiley - angel

can't wait for the little... presents I obught myself to arrive... may take a while... being hand made... chainmail..... sort ot bracelet things... well... sort of ... chainmail handcuff bracelet things... really.... if... they're like I think they might be.... I may have to get matching ones... or one matching one... for... smiley - blush an ankle or two too smiley - divasmiley - blush

right. time to go put some of this 'product' I bought from Boots/Bodyshop/Lush away in teh cupbaord smiley - snorksmiley - diva and drink this tea... smiley - teasmiley - tea and contemplate cucumber sandwichs smiley - drool

as mad... as.... hmmm...

Post 10

Vip

Hurrah for making it home safely.

Argh for them making mistakes though. So frustrating! smiley - grr

smiley - fairy

as mad... as.... hmmm...

Post 11

Well. it all did get very confusing, at a few points... ; like anything with me ain't anything other than confusing eh? smiley - laugh ;;

and, its all very screwy in my head; due to the confusing ness of all of it...

err... my morory memory got so badly screwed up... sort of lost of most all of my memory since about September 1st and so... kinda only vaguely recall getting lympma diagnosis... then there was this fit/seisure thing... then a stay in hospital, that confused everything and got me on a neurology ward... the neurology ward just wanted rid of me... that they eventually did... but I'm sure it was maybe they who did some test... that showed up, this Addinsons which isn't addinsons... and then... oncology... now waiting for endcronology as well... but mainly now just the oncology... and haematology... of course... but, the big one is hopefully get the damn endochronology thing sorted, and figure out if this addisons is that... or the what I think it is thing (which my Dr/GP that I spole too, kinda seems to believe my diagnosis ) smiley - laugh

and... in the meantime... so tired... energy up... energy down... smiley - flustered brain all mangled hmm. OK... even more* mangled than 'normal'.... - its like my definition of 'normal' can't be redefined quick enough each day to cope with the latest level of weirdness smiley - laughsmiley - snork

luckily. of course. for me. I'm totally insane. which helps. smiley - biggrin

and..... I'm so gona win the bet with William... ; there's this nurse you see... and... smiley - blush damnit... I'm so gona win the bet smiley - evilgrinsmiley - biggrin yeh... I know... hardly got strength to make a cucumber sandwich half the time... yet... smiley - laughsmiley - boing

oh... now I can't decide... yet more tea... or... smiley - sleepy damnit... maybe a quick nap before main dinner smiley - laugh so much eating smiley - snork

may entice my Brother over next weekend, err, weekend coming, as William can't make it over... entice him with threats of curry takeaway... and pubs... and then get him hear and make him clean my filthy bathroom... I've so not got the energy for that right now smiley - grr which. is. so. wrong smiley - grr Its my damn job... I do the ocoking.... cleaning... smiley - grr well... I can get some more laundry done tomorrow I think... and maybe finish off setting up the new second-hand laptop thing I was given smiley - zensmiley - geek and... just... awaiting the arrival of the ... bracelet things I bought myself as a treat smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffssmiley - sillysmiley - grr stpuid body... stpud stupid stpudi BoB-damn body... do what I smiley - bleep ing well tell you smiley - grrsmiley - sleepysmiley - boing

something with pasta tonight for dinner... main dinner... then... probably from then onwards... more gautaux and choc icecream and yogarts and... smiley - laugh all damn night... smiley - snork so hungry all the time... smiley - blush damn stupid drugs... smiley - laugh

as mad... as.... hmmm...

Post 12

Deb

I have a really bizarre tin opener which looks like a mouse (a computer one). You stick it on the top of the tin, press the button and let go. Hang on...ah, here it is:

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mszPPn-u9OsoIsHhpMhg73A.jpg

Deb smiley - cheerup

as mad... as.... hmmm...

Post 13

Its so much harder to use the fancy tin opener than my olde fashioned stabbing the tin one! smiley - laughsmiley - snorksmiley - blush though I did manage... and didn't even cut myself.... smiley - laughsmiley - snorksmiley - sleepysmiley - boing

towel-laundry day today... so many towels... smiley - yikessmiley - droolsmiley - towel I expect folding of towels to occur later... smiley - zen

if... I can just... find the energy to clean the bath... and my bedroom floor... then... loater.... later.... I've an appointment... with some very expensive 'stuff' I bought from Lush smiley - laugh this evening smiley - drool - I've never seen anyone look so terrrified in my life, as William did, the other day; when I took him into Lush; its just such an unknown universe to him smiley - laugh actually.... very cruel of me, to even take him into such a place; it took weeks to get him into bodyshop afterall smiley - laughsmiley - snork hmmm... I probably deserve a punishment for that... ... whenever I'm next feeling actually capible of taking a punishment smiley - wahsmiley - crysmiley - wah damnit... must... do stuff smiley - sleepysmiley - flusteredsmiley - runsmiley - diva

as mad... as.... hmmm...

Post 14

towels washed. dried. folded, put away smiley - wowtea-towel drawer cleaned out, and tea-towels rearranged correctly. smiley - boing bedroom swept, 'rough' clean, and then cleaning spray stuff, p plus disposable cloth, over floor, skirting etc smiley - zen tidied bedroom a bit smiley - puff

so. many. cups. of smiley - teasmiley - laughsmiley - tea

now....... and suddenly its time to shower... and start thinking about dinner smiley - bigeyessmiley - run

Key: Complain about this post