This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Be afraid. be very afraid...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - evilgrin

Its back.

which means... yes it disappeared, at some weird moment....

cheese....

seriously... I'm not desired, fancied, wanted to eat cheese, in days.

I just had a morcil of circa 200 G of mature cheddar, on toast, with butter. for breakfast. to help soak up my morning medications smiley - evilgrinsmiley - cheesesmiley - zen

I may be getting hyper as well as hungry now, from the steroids.... smiley - evilgrin

I'm going to wake William up..... in a..... nah. I'll filter how I'm planning on do that... particular thing.... then...

then I think walkies, to buy some decent damn bread, I must get well quick enough, I'm getting so fed up with even the so-called decent shop-bought rubbish smiley - yuk standards must be maintained.... hmmm... smiley - whistlesmiley - snork talking of which....
*moistens lips* smiley - run

Post 2

Deb

Not to get mushy, but this is lovely to read.

Welcome back smiley - cheese

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 3

Oh.... screw mushary smiley - tongueout as one of my fav phrases goes (and one I rather like and which goes applicible for a few days back and Feb 14: " screw the roses, and gimme the thorns" smiley - evilgrin

I have, also... just noticed.... -

my brain if not... entirely back working 100% is... for the first time, in ... some time.... self-sufficiently projecting me into th e day today... a fact when I wake william should please him... and not just becuase it means he's got a two hour lay in whilst I pottered... ate... took medication, and made amuaement for myself on twitter and the net smiley - laugh

OH... and ... smiley - snorksmiley - snork seriously... I think someone on twitter, just conginced me... you know... if eventually with the chemo my hair does decide to vacate my head... I'm going for a Monroe stint... at least to start with... smiley - laugh just... because... smiley - snork why the hell not really smiley - laughsmiley - diva mind... if I go on eating and puttong on weight like this... I might not get a very realistic shot at her appearance smiley - laughsmiley - snorksmiley - divasmiley - musicalnote

Post 4

My hungry being not hungry thing is getting silly... damn steroids smiley - laughsmiley - blush mind.... I went with William bought loads of real food today smiley - drool so I'm covered for a while I think, and William's back tomorrow anyhow (gone to do a days sort of getting himself a bit orgaised, turning on his place's heating, maybe cleaning some clothes, etc smiley - loveblush ) and I'm having a day here, between ... well, not even a day really smiley - laugh err, so bought a lod of food... esp from butchers smiley - laughsmiley - drool and some decent bread, from hippy shop smiley - zen as there are no bakerys left in Cambridge anymore... basically smiley - huhsmiley - grr ; see must get proper* well, so I can return to making real bread if tnohing else smiley - laughsmiley - zen

Had a bit of a nap, just now. finally sorted through some Emails smiley - groan and Thinking about showering soon, and maybe... even seeing if I've any clothes left clean smiley - yuksmiley - blushsmiley - blush

oh, and had lunch out With William before he left which mainly seemed to inovlving him watching me eat, as we both drunk strong coffee... and his commenting on 'how do you manage to eat so much' smiley - snork as I demolished a baguette of bacon and egg-mayo mix smiley - laughsmiley - blushsmiley - friedegg bacon... sausage.... egg... black pudding... all in my fridge right now, too... just... because... smiley - laugh
even a bottle of fresh organige juice has made it into my fridge today too smiley - laughsmiley - oj and more yogart stuff smiley - zensmiley - milk think this steroid/current drugs I'm on are making me a bit hyper though.... possibly not in a helpful good way, necessarily smiley - laughsmiley - boing
( I should really go did out some leather sewing needles, and thread, and re-sew a button back on my leather jacekt.... but i fear this could only end one way, ATM, were I to try smiley - laugh not helpful smiley - snorksmiley - vampiresmiley - nursesmiley - injuredsmiley - ermsmiley - nursesmiley - droolsmiley - blush talking of nurses... err... nope... never mind... smiley - laughsmiley - zensmiley - angel I'm a good girl/boy me.... occasionally... smiley - run

Post 5

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Glad to see you are feeling a bit more like your abnormal self.smiley - biggrin

Post 6

a lot more... in many respects smiley - snork E-mails winging their way about, to William this evening... even more acletic than useual.... "bring new lochgelly torse tomorrow...."... smiley - snork "here's the Macmillian information on free prescriptions we need, for cancer drugs..." smiley - snork and... huge lists of food we both suddenly seem to be demolishing.

oh... and my declairation; " I'm about to go pack my maternity bag" smiley - snork which.... in a strage way I am!; well, an 'just in case' 'overnight bag' in effect, in case I get another random stay in hospital; jus so I've a usable decent razor to shave with, some decent soap, flannel, moisturiser, nail file, you know... just essential stuff, fora guy to carry... smiley - laugh and lip balm... and cuticle oil, of course... luckily I have all these things a plenty in spare; oh, and like a change or two of clothing smiley - laughsmiley - divasmiley - snork

Post 7

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Oh yes 2legs you dont want to have to use the stuff the hospital supplies... lets just say comfort was never a consideration (and that's talking as a student nurse) an overnight bag is a good idea, hopefully you wont need it but its a good thing to have just in-case

Post 8

Razor blades I can shave with, witout cutting myself smiley - magic

dove soap bar (soft, moisturises, for washing; doubles for me, perrectly well as a shaving bar soap) smiley - zen
Coconut shampoo smiley - diva well... smiley - diva
decent flannel smiley - diva
nail files X2, cuticle oil.
lip balm/butter smiley - kiss
and.... sure I'm missing a few bits... must get a slightly smaller tub of decent coconut butter type moisturiser/general moisturiser to pack in smiley - zen
oh.
plus.
1 pair knickers. 1 pair socks. 1 shirt, and a pair of headphones smiley - laugh and the hairbrush smiley - dohsmiley - diva

basically just a decently well packed handbag, actually... smiley - laugh minus the bacon reserve supplys, of course smiley - laughsmiley - sillysmiley - boing

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more