This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Keys...

Post 21

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - drool not had potato salad in ages smiley - drool Mind, I associate it more with summer... given the cold here at the moment, I seem to be living off stews and things smiley - laughsmiley - brr

Keys...

Post 22

ITIWBS

...usually a good accompaniment for pizza...

Keys...

Post 23

MMMM! yes! mind... I seem to make m y pizzas, sufficiently large, each, taht one just on its own, really is a meal smiley - laughsmiley - blush although... I expect I could manage something else with it... but I'd probably need a second plate as the pizza entirely fills my largest plate... and then some smiley - blushsmiley - drool

Keys...

Post 24

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

I frequently find that a good accompaniment to pizza happens to be additional pizza

Keys...

Post 25

yep. sure is! I think that is the premise I'm working on by making individual pizzas, just big enough on their own, to be an entire meal, smiley - biggrinsmiley - blush

Keys...

Post 26

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Choosing what to drink with pizza can be tricky, though. smiley - ale, smiley - stout or smiley - redwinesmiley - spacesmiley - huh

I found some pork cheeks on offer in my regular super today. May have to eat dem tomorrow because I already have plans for Saturday and Sunday and I'm not sure they will keep till Monday.
Oh well, as long as I don't have bigger problems, right? smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Keys...

Post 27

Exactly. say, so long as you don't have gigger problems like sort of accidentially telling someone what you did today... and.... only after telling them realised, you'd get the response, you then got... mentioning the word 'punishment' smiley - blushsmiley - drool

No idea what is for dinner tonight...

have to be up early tomorrow; GP phoned this r morning, re results from biopsy are back at the surgery (I guess the bloods too, but receptionist didn't know), so seeing the GP tomorrow, err.... 10.20 I think smiley - zensmiley - grovelsmiley - zensmiley - towel
So tempted...... so tempted... to ... leave my locking device on... for the visit to the GP... but I fear if I did, as Sir will be there, with me.... I might end up with the word 'punishment' being mentioned again smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffssmiley - droolsmiley - angelsmiley - angelsmiley - angel I'm a good boy/girl really smiley - angelsmiley - snorksmiley - run

Keys...

Post 28

smiley - goodluck with your smiley - doctor

smiley - pirate

Keys...

Post 29

thanks smiley - zensmiley - grovelsmiley - magicsmiley - towel I like my GP there.... by pure coincidence, he's origionally from the same town my Grandmother lived all her life in... err, well I say town... village really (which is no where near where I live now) smiley - alienfrownsmiley - weirdsmiley - zen beddies time now.... smiley - sleepy got to be up fairly early to absorb sufficient cafine before heading to the GP surgery smiley - sleepysmiley - zensmiley - zzz

Keys...

Post 30

Baron Grim

This is such a strange convo. Such a nice discussion of health matters, pizza, and whatnot, while we all try not to think of what 2legs locked up.

smiley - roflsmiley - handcuffssmiley - weirdsmiley - run

Keys...

Post 31

Having known 2legs for years now I have a fairly good idea about it smiley - zen

Make that several ideas, actually smiley - whistle

smiley - pirate

Keys...

Post 32

smiley - snork you may try not to think of what ... part of me is locked up... but.... face it... resistance is futile smiley - snork

Went to GPs with William earlier... have done a new journal entry about results smiley - shrugsmiley - wahsmiley - dohsmiley - zensmiley - towel

Key: Complain about this post