This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

The C-word....

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

NO. for once, I don't mean cheese smiley - biggrinsmiley - cheesesmiley - cheesesmiley - cheesesmiley - snorksmiley - silly

off away, tomorrow, to Sir's/william's for Christmas smiley - zensmiley - handcuffssmiley - injuredsmiley - droolsmiley - loveblush

To try as best we can to avoid all the rubbish that is most of Christmas smiley - groansmiley - headhurts Still missing some gifts that should have arrived smiley - grr including htose I bought for William smiley - dohsmiley - dohsmiley - dohsmiley - blushsmiley - injuredsmiley - bruisedsmiley - handcuffssmiley - whistle

Spending today having no entheuiasm for housewoork; but about to see if my reapir on the hoover called hoover worked (broke it, last week smiley - doh ) smiley - zen if so I'll quickly hoover about... just did some sweeping, and cleaning round in the kitchen smiley - zen

also doing piles of laundry smiley - zen so I can have some clothes to pack later... smiley - divasmiley - divasmiley - handbagsmiley - blushsmiley - loveblush

NOt sure when I'll be back... it'll be before new year though, as I've an appointment, on the 2nd January to have a scan smiley - doctorsmiley - nursesmiley - vampire which I predict won't show antyhing conclusive smiley - dohsmiley - grr so then I'll probably end up with an appointment for a FNA anyhow (fine needle asparation/biopsy) smiley - zensmiley - geeksmiley - yawn
In otter news... there really isn't any otter news... smiley - alienfrownsmiley - yawnsmiley - sleepy

The C-word....

Post 2

Deb

Have a lovely non-Christmassy Christmas! I plan to have a totally Christmas-rubbish time of it including panto with my niblings and lots of other family fun.

Roll on the 28th when I can settle down with the box set and dark-choc mint selection I happen to know are under the tree (because the dog can't keep secrets so I know what he's got me smiley - rofl).

Merry Christmas!

Oh, and I hope your other presents turn up in the nick of time.

Deb smiley - cheerup

The C-word....

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Well, unless they suddenly turn up, unexpectly tomorrow morning.... I doubt it now smiley - dohsmiley - giftsmiley - dohsmiley - laugh
YOu too; have a good loverly Christmas!; I did the really Christmasy Christmas's for years, at my parents... but they all just boiled down to way too much booze, and food... which was fine, when I overindulged regularly on both smiley - laugh but now... I just tend now to not do that smiley - zensmiley - angelsmiley - angelsmiley - zen But I do miss the catching up with other members of the family, autnies and uncles etc smiley - dohsmiley - wah I' I've some Christmasy home made sausage rolls I made, to take with me though smiley - biggrinsmiley - drool and choc.... and William's got choc too.... and... we may even get round to eating some of thes food... if ... we... don't get distracted all the time smiley - whistlesmiley - handcuffssmiley - zen

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more