This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

New, dedicated sausage box!

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - snorksmiley - snorksmiley - snork seriously smiley - snorksmiley - rofl ahh... no.... I've nothing to do with what just passed in your mind smiley - tongueoutsmiley - snorksmiley - hotdogsmiley - snorksmiley - zen

Went to buy a new dedicated cheese box, as I broke the last one smiley - sadfacesmiley - cheese and saw a box... so... so perfectly shaped/designed for sausage and, in particular for the long kielbasa I get from Poland smiley - zensmiley - hotdog so I had to buy it smiley - biggrin

Its currently in the fridtge.... containing 5, long, thin, kielbasa smiley - droolsmiley - zen

Bought fish today smiley - zen halibut and haddock smiley - zen I'll have one of them tonight, not sure which, and the other tomorrow smiley - zen and then... it'll be sausage time again smiley - zensmiley - hotdogsmiley - zen Probably wild rice tongiht, as that goes well with the fish smiley - zen

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more