This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Tranquility...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - zen Dunno... maybe partly just because I managed to get some* sleep last night; Actually felt like I was a asleep quite a long while; NOt just hours and hours of that nearly, but not quite being asleep state... that just being nearly asleep enough to feel like your almost asleep, whilst being conscious enough to know your not really fully asleep... anyhow, last night... guess it was nearly 2 AM by the time I got into bed... and I didn't seem to spend quite so long to get to that not quite but nearly asleep state, and then didn't seem to spend as long in that state, so guess there was some ours of solid actual sleeping, before I sort of re-entered the not quite but almost asleep state; sort of vaguely aware of traffic outside, circa 6.30 to 7 AM, then vaguely aware of lodger in bathroom, shaving, showering, circa 8 ish... so i just sort of staid in that nearly but not quite asleep state, until I heard lodger brush his teeth, put his shoes on, and go downstiars... and so I then got up smiley - sleepysmiley - sleepy

Bucket of coffee, grapefruit juice, some toast smiley - zensmiley - zen and lodger was out, so the house was quiet... left the wireless (radio), off, and teh traffic had quietened down outside smiley - zen just some bird song from the old Victorian cematory/wildlife area opposite... smiley - zensmiley - peacedovesmiley - zen Just... sittin on the sofa... drinking coffee smiley - coffee wearing collar... (like I was wearing jans and shirt and stuff too... obivously... smiley - blush ) and smiley - zen MMM. smiley - zensmiley - zen all kinds of tranquility and smiley - zen just 'being' just... 'stuff' smiley - zen MMMM. smiley - zen right, until, in fact.... some idiot pulled up outside in their car, music blazing smiley - grrsmiley - grrsmiley - grr and utterly broke it all... was kinda half drifting off... in my head... all manners of colours... warmth... 'stuff'... just broken smiley - grrsmiley - dohsmiley - loveblushsmiley - lovesmiley - loveblushsmiley - lovesmiley - zen MMMMM. so... blissy... smiley - doh

Off out to ten pin. really don't feel like going out, but I will. smiley - zensmiley - zen I know it makes sense to go out really, actually see and talk to some people today, and stuff... but... smiley - blush Nice to have someone.... [s]... help make that sort of choice for me... otterwise I'd probably not bother going out, TBH... smiley - blushsmiley - zen May have to give into temptation and drink the beer, well, Guinness tonight, their soft-drink selection was pitiful smiley - grr so its either Guinness or water really... unless... maybe double-check see if they do anythign worth having... non-alcoholic ginger beer perhaps... smiley - zensmiley - ojsmiley - zen tempted to try nap for an hour or so... then shower and maybe see if I can muster up energy and hunger for an early dinner before I go out later smiley - alienfrownsmiley - weird Off to Doctors, tomorrow, after smiley - tea in town with William smiley - loveblush and his... our family smiley - blush assuming they're about tomorrow in town smiley - zensmiley - teasmiley - cakesmiley - cupcakesmiley - zen doubt I'll be able to get the drugs tomorrow, even if doc scripts them, but should be able to get the script to the chemist/pharmacy, and probably pick up the drugs Saturday before heading away for the weekend smiley - sadfacesmiley - smileysmiley - sadfacesmiley - smileysmiley - zen So glad I've William with me, for this trip, don't think I could handle it at all, on my own smiley - blushsmiley - alienfrown
Hmmm... to nap or not... maybe just try smiley - grovelsmiley - zzz

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more