This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Unpacking.... packing....

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - evilgrin and thusly I return... smiley - magicsmiley - biggrinsmiley - smileysmiley - smiley
oh. Wow. the melatonin, I can sleep. and I'm alert during the day. wow. smiley - boingsmiley - evilgrin

Blood Test Monday morning smiley - vampiresmiley - nurse

Must finish unpacking. so I can sort out laundry to be done tomorrow etc.... so I can pack again,for Manchester and heading off there, on Thursday smiley - puff reminds me... must go find out train times for that and stuff smiley - zensmiley - dohsmiley - handcuffssmiley - pony

I even went into Boots, today, on getting back into town, with William, and bought a few wash things I need, looking ahead, to going up to Manchester; small bottles of hsampoo/oconditioner, for a start, so I don't have to carry the massive huge bottles I normally buy, to have in, at home smiley - doh and I invested in a new wash bag thing, as the current one, is... just starting to 'fail'... smiley - doh

Apparenly only 'girls' buy wash bags... smiley - laugh either that, or it has been decided apon, that pink and sparkly is the de-facto gender-neutral colour scheme/design for wash bags smiley - laughsmiley - cool Suits me... pink and sparkly is so* me smiley - laughsmiley - ermsmiley - blushsmiley - laughsmiley - boing

Out Tuesday night coming for ten pin, though I'll not be drinking, smiley - ale as I'm being extra-good and obeying the instructions on the melatonin tablets... which means I'll probably not have more than an pint or two, whilst in Manchester.

Seriously.

if people thought I was weird, odd, nonnormal, or just slightly outsane before. they're gona be shocked hwen they discover just how pecular a sober 2legs is. no external modification or alteration or directional control of thought-processes, just the sheer, unadbulterated free-flowing consciousness unrestrainted by external influences smiley - evilgrinsmiley - weirdsmiley - boingsmiley - zen

I seem to have come back home, with a new shiney heavy leather, wide, heavy, studded, hmmm... paddle I guess you'd call it... too wide for a torse/strap, and too ridgid. Must put some more hooks up on the side of the wardrobe, that is the 'toy storage area' smiley - whistlesmiley - handcuffs

Oh, asides discovering sleep, I've just* as on getting home, discvoered tea... don't think I've drunk it in years... Actually quite nice, ain't it? smiley - teasmiley - zen

This chair has seemingly gotten very uncomfortable in my abscence, err... oh... actually, that might not be a change in the chair, its cushion etc... but rahter... well smiley - blushsmiley - bruisedsmiley - drool my dabs are a bit sore too smiley - whistlesmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - snork as, for some reason... somehow... they now seem to be called smiley - laughsmiley - snorksmiley - sillysmiley - boing

loads and loads of bus nutters on the bus, so William and I, for once, felt well-assured we weren't the bus-nutters smiley - boingsmiley - zen right. must finish unpacking smiley - zensmiley - runsmiley - boing

Post 2

KB

Only girls and members of the Black Watch buy wash bags. The only non-pink-sparkly ones I could find were Black Watch tartan. (I went with the sparkly pink one, obviously.)

Post 3

Sparkly pink is the only* option admit it!; even the SAS and royal marines, always buy the sparkly pink ones! smiley - laughsmiley - boing just unpacked the wash bag... hmmm... no where near as good a quality as the last one I got from boots, about a decade or so ago (still just about working), ain't gonna last a huge long while... the 'clear plastic' sections, on it... they're just the exact* sort of plastic, that'll crack due to wettness before one knows it smiley - grr Well it'll do for now; just added 'handmade washbag', to my list of things I wanna make out of leather smiley - cool OO! ahh... smiley - cool Hmmm... think that'd work... maybe with some made out of nylong, 'liners' for each section, in the leather wash-bag; so they can, themselves, take the brunt of the wet/soap etc, and indeed, can themselves, be more or less replacible 'inserts' smiley - cool I'm thinking, really thick cowhide.... 3 or 4 MM.... black, natch.... with studs... rivetts, and maybe straps on it; like the old sutiacases would have, or the 'trunks' people used to have... yeh... a kinda mini version of an old fashioned 'travel trunk', but a wash bag.... smiley - cool with buckles, and rivetts, and studs, and maybe some spikes too smiley - coolsmiley - boing sod it... I'll make a handmade new rucksack/travel bag, at the same time, out of the same leather smiley - coolsmiley - wow yeh... sort of steampunk meets BDSM kinda, insanity, loads of stud/rivetts.... smiley - cool oo.... maybe even break with tradition, adn do it in fatigued/old fashioned looking brown leather... sort of in the travel trunk of yester-year stylee... smiley - cool But, like, of course, making it myself, with proper compartments to fit stuff, like pendrives, and wifi pens, and mobile phones/android tablets... etc smiley - coolsmiley - geek

Oh.

Oh. yus! smiley - boing

and, walnutt trim on the rucksack/bag..... yeh... a kinda hard otter-shell bottomed section, in wallnutt... smiley - cool and brass fixings, not the more typical steel/silver/chrome stylee... smiley - cool yeh... brown leather.... brass fittings and fixings, and wallnutt smiley - coolsmiley - boing

man. now my brain has experienced sleep. there'll be no stopping my outsanity reaching its full untapped potential smiley - cool

Post 4

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Yep, you're back to "normal" smiley - laugh

Post 5

smiley - evilgrin There may be strange times ahead smiley - evilgrin Oh, how I do hope there are strange times ahead smiley - boing I feel..... so very odd.... smiley - boing sleep is not, as it turns out over-rated.... It was, however, a lot more abscent than I think I'd even realised smiley - boingsmiley - droolsmiley - boingsmiley - zoom

Post 6

You can call me TC

I saw some very masculine leather washbags in our local supermarket last week. They were hard to resist, even though I don't need one, but then I realised what a daft idea it is to put leather in the bathroom.

Anyway, I never use one. Just put all the little bottles in plastic bags and distributed them about my case. There never seems to be room for one big lump of washbag, but the little bottles go in all the nooks and crannies.

Post 7

then I can never find them! smiley - laugh some stuff I don't put in the wash bag; useually a side pocket on rucksack has shampoo/conditioner, and the bottle of mouthrinse, which is always too big, sits in a suitable location, in the bag, where it will stand upright; of course I have a few other things that I need to fit in my rucksack useually... err, actually I think there are perminantly a few items just left in the bag so I don't ever not have them smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffs
I need one compartment on the wash bag, for electric toothbrush and toothpaste (used to be easier with manual toothbrust, as I had a little plastic box, thing, that was designed to hold it), then a second compartment with razor, soap, flannel or body puff/polisher etc, then useually a smaller compartment with nail files, foot file, spare/extra hair bands, and any otter assorted little pieces, then I just need somewhere for the body moisturiser, the hand cream, fot moisturiser, and... I take too much stuff don't I? smiley - laugh oh, and shower gel too, of course... and soemtimes even a can of spray smelly stuff smiley - blush oh, and lip balm, and lube, obviously, and condoms, and smiley - blush yeh... too much stuff smiley - laugh oh... and... smiley - laughsmiley - snork

having said which, I have packing to a fine art, I like to think... basically pack in the same order, and in the same place, despite being differnt slightly differnt bags, over the years, for about two decades smiley - zen I can pack it all in less than ten minutes; twenty if it involves folding shirts as well for a week long trip smiley - zen as I pack it in the same order too, each time, I don't ever forget anything smiley - zen Actually, i rarely forget stuff, or lose stuff... never lost a key, or wallet... I've friends who can't go a day without loosing a key or wallet, or credit card smiley - laugh really... some people ... mind, I did lose my marbles once smiley - boingsmiley - silly

Post 8

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

You'd lost your string winder for quite awhile, I remember.

Post 9

SashaQ - happysad

Why is it daft to put leather in the bathroom? smiley - huh

I have a rather sparkly pink one myself, which isn't great, but at least it's the right size and has the right sort of compartments - I've seen some cool masculine leather ones but they're much too big for my requirements (although not big enough for 2legs' requirements, I see smiley - bigeyes)... as it were smiley - flustered

Glad you slept well, 2legs smiley - ok I need to try sleeping more myself... smiley - sleepysmiley - yikessmiley - sleepy

Post 10

SashaQ - happysad

"One" referring to a washbag, of course...

Post 11

I actually found the string winder, a number of years ago! smiley - boingsmiley - coolsmiley - zen Actually, the only stuff I ever 'lost' turned out to have been stolen, so it wasn't my fault smiley - magicsmiley - zen

SashaQ; "not big enough for 2legs' requirements, I see
" I deny .... everything... or nothing... I forget which smiley - blush

Well, last night (back into my own bed, and on my own smiley - sadface ) didn't seem to sleep quite as well, perhaps, though, actually I think I did, I just woke quite early smiley - bigeyes

Handwashing already rinsed, wrung, and into dry, towels and bedding washing, bunch of stuff on my phone updated over the WiFi, which I was unable to update whilst away due to dodgy data coverage, as it appears, soon as your a couple miles out of the city smiley - huhsmiley - grr and now, my phone is speaking with a Female Indian accent smiley - laughsmiley - blush I kinda like it... though some of the pronounceiation makes me think I've mistyped/spelt stuff I've written on it smiley - laughsmiley - geeksmiley - zen

Getting hungry.... but have managed to hold off, and I see now it looks to be a suitable time for which to make a meal I could call either lunch or brunch smiley - zen eggs I think.... smiley - friedegg two in number.... and, if I slice the bread thin enough, maybe in two sandwichs smiley - drool or, of course, if I fail in the thinness of bread-slicing required, it'll be the more typical two pieces of toast, with butter, and an egg on each smiley - zen Sure I put weight on whilst away smiley - blushsmiley - diva but I forgot to weigh myself last night, after I showered smiley - doh so much try remember to do that tonight smiley - zensmiley - divasmiley - blush

Leather could crack, from getting wet a lot, in a bathroom situation, although really, a wash bag doesn't exactly get soaking wet all th time, and I guess one could have the leather treated, to make it more waterproof; my design would have the interior of any 'compartments' designed to contain potentially wet items; toothrushes, fn flannels, body puffs/polishers, etc, lined with a nylon, or other artifical/waterproof lining so as to prevent the water getting onto the leather s inside the compartments, as it were smiley - zen but, actually, a leahter with a decent treatment should just be waterproof anyhow, and one can just use something like liquid nicwax on it to replenish the oils, clean it, and prevent it drying out too much, via wetting, and thusly prevent cracking/splitting of the leather... smiley - erm
having said which... I've never had a leather jacket split, and they're exposed to rain, snow, humidity etc, and I've also never cleaned a leather jacket, or used any oil/replenishers on it... (can one actually do so?) smiley - blush

Right... lunch or brunch I think... can't decide what to call it though... I would call it Derick, but I have an imaginary goat called Derick, so that won't do smiley - dohsmiley - sheepsmiley - alienfrown

I think my chinchillas are in hiding... I've not even heard a peep from them, since I got back... the Dwarves are worringly quiet too, which useually spells extreme mischief of some sort... smiley - evilgrinsmiley - weird
Gosh... it does feel so strange, not wearing William's collar... but if I wear it all* the time... I ... sort of... err... can't focus my brain so well, on the mundaine and everyday, even if I'm wearing it whilst not with William smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffssmiley - drool
err... oops. sorry, got distracted there smiley - blushsmiley - laughsmiley - roflsmiley - zen

Sounds like the washing machine has nearly got to the end of the hot cycle, for bedding and towels smiley - zensmiley - run err.... food... yes... lets make food smiley - zensmiley - chefsmiley - friedegg

Post 12

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Putting leather in the bathroom?

Well, each to their own, I suppose smiley - winkeye

Post 13

I rarely end up with the wash bag, whether made of leather, or not, ending up in the bathroom.. useually, say in a hotel, it stays in my bag, and just the items from it that are to be used in the bathroom, go in there, and thence return to the wash bag, when one nears leaving the hotel.... smiley - weirdsmiley - zen

Key: Complain about this post