This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

The sun

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

was out today smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - magicsmiley - boing

Went for a walk over the river, to the tobaconists... then back over the river, and to Poland smiley - zen for pierogi, kielbasa and cheese supplies smiley - zensmiley - hotdogsmiley - cheesesmiley - zen

Dropped them off at mine, then went into town, to the cafe, to meet William's daughter and grand daughter... smiley - magicsmiley - teasmiley - cakesmiley - cupcakesmiley - teasmiley - coffee

The new pink fluffy poodle has gone down well, with the little 4 year old... smiley - snork little devient in the making I thinks; she's named it after her older Brother... no doubt just to wind him up smiley - snork

After that wondered over with them, to their car, at the car park... and then William and I were... well... being very silly... smiley - laugh to the extent where the four year old thought we were really silly, and she ran away from us smiley - snork <silly< smiley - boingsmiley - snork

Went for a bit of walk through town, adn thence back into the wildlife area, in the old Victorian cematory... smiley - zen and the sun! smiley - wow

Sat on the bench again... and it was so* warm adn bright smiley - drool and smiley - ermsmiley - blushsmiley - loveblushsmiley - angelsmiley - angel

Thence back to mine, via the corner shop nextdoor... which isn't a corner shop, as its not on a corner... but... wlel, its that kidn of shop... but they carry so much stuff... very useful shop, and the really great fresh veg and fruit they do... but I didn't want much, so just got some milk and cigs smiley - zen oh, and some butter... smiley - zen

Then back to mine, to drop it off... and... smiley - blushsmiley - loveblush MMMM... naught to 100 MPh in ... as long as it took, for someone to grab my hands and pin me to that* wall... smiley - blush

Hmmm... I had planned on eventually putting shelves, or some storage of some kind on that wall... I don't think I'll ruin its magic by doing that now... though a few O-rings bolted onto it at stratigic points might be... vaguely concealed as strangely positioned tea-towel holders/rings smiley - snorksmiley - blushsmiley - droolsmiley - loveblushsmiley - erm

Might have another early night... seem to be sleeping more... just not much 'better' sleep that I get smiley - dohsmiley - sleepy woke early today, after an early night last night... could have done with a lie in I think... smiley - blush

Visitor should be appearing tomorrow, at some point... he's cycling here.... from about 50 odd miles away smiley - weirdsmiley - puff no idea what time he's turning up, must make the bed, in the spare room, and ... probably give it a bit of a dust round if nothing else (regreting not having had the strength do do the useual housework last Sunday smiley - doh ) smiley - zensmiley - cheesesmiley - handcuffssmiley - pony

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more