This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Idiots.

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Is it just me. or, are there an aweful lot more of them about, than there used to be, in the world in general? smiley - grrsmiley - grrsmiley - grr No ability to think, no ability to think logically, especially. and one has to 'deal with them', or 'interact with them', and surrender to their idiot ways and whims, of doing things, in an utterly illogical stupid, not thought through way smiley - grrsmiley - headhurts

Woke up early today, on purpose, so I could 'fill in a questionaire' 'about the roof work', that's just been done to my house.

Woman was one hour and forty two minutes late turning up. smiley - sleepy

Then, on arriving, she asked me the first question, and then decided it'd be easier if she posted me the questionaire. and left. what. the. Bob? smiley - ermsmiley - headhurts If only someone would invent either a nationwide postal service, or, perhaps, even, some kind of electronic way of filling in a questionaire. smiley - headhurtssmiley - wahsmiley - sleepysmiley - grrsmiley - huh Why are people so stupid?

Idiots.

Post 2

Bald Bloke

I note the same...
However I think you're just getting older
Heading towards Grumpy old b****** status.

Idiots.

Post 3

Baron Grim

Were you wearing your smiley - handcuffssmiley - spacesmiley - pony corset?

Idiots.

Post 4

smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh No! I wasn't even wearing my slave/sub collar smiley - blush and, I was* in ordinary male clothing honest... just jeans and shirt smiley - laughsmiley - divasmiley - snorksmiley - snork fabulus idea though... wish I'd thought of it, before* they turned up... I could have changed smiley - divasmiley - handcuffssmiley - ponysmiley - zen

I'm sure there are more idiots about... more examples of total inability to think logically.... though my getting older and heading towards grumpty old git status might have soemthign to do with it; having said which I'm getting sillier and more child like as I get older, I'm sure smiley - blushsmiley - laugh Our joint 'cackling witch' impressions yesterday, as William and I walked through the cematory towards the butchers, got us a few odd looks... Mind, we tend to get odd looks anyhow, with or without the manic caklings and strange utterences smiley - snorksmiley - blush We are doing our best to ensure excentric does not entirely vanish amongst the awefulness of blandness that society seems to be ever increasingly becoming smiley - zen I've taken to hopping a lot more than I used too.... but only because I can't quite perfect my skipping down the street technique.... Which reminds me, I must buy a pith helmut or a stovepipe hat... It just has to be done.... smiley - zensmiley - boing

Idiots.

Post 5

Baron Grim

Maybe she was reading your tweets on her way to your place?

smiley - yikessmiley - spacesmiley - run

smiley - laugh

Idiots.

Post 6

How on earth could that possibly scare her! smiley - erm *thinks* Oh... maybe she was vegetarian and took umbridge at my tweeting about black pudding earlier ahh... of course... there may have been a couple of implements I'd not put away, kicking about when she arrived smiley - laughsmiley - blush oh... bugger.. I really oughta put them away actually smiley - laughsmiley - blushsmiley - handcuffs

Idiots.

Post 7

Baron Grim

I was thinking of this one:

I'm a Princess. this idiot with the 'roof questionaire' is late. I could have them put in the tower, surely? #don'tkeeptheprincesswaiting

smiley - rofl

Idiots.

Post 8

I typed that?! well remembered! I'd kinda forgotten! smiley - laugh #BondagePrincess smiley - snork #Princess smiley - snorksmiley - diva #BDSM smiley - snorksmiley - erm why the smiley - bleep am I using twitter hashtags on here? smiley - snorksmiley - sillysmiley - blush ahh... I may be a little 'freeer' with my tweeting than perhaps I should be, sometimes smiley - laughsmiley - snork hmmm... lets face it, asides a few references to food, the past couple weeks, it has all been a little... X-rated even by my standards smiley - ermsmiley - ermsmiley - erm hang on... do I have standards....? smiley - erm *thinks* ahh... yeh... just somewhat differnt to most peoples smiley - runsmiley - snork

Idiots.

Post 9

KB

I haven't looked at twitter for a few days, have your tweets been worse than usual? I'm afraid to look now. smiley - yikes

Idiots.

Post 10

'Worse than useual' smiley - erm Are they 'useually' 'that bad'?! smiley - blush I thought I was quite tame really smiley - blush I may have been, err, being a little preoccupied with certain things, during and now, in the day or so since, returning from William's smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffssmiley - angel Afterall, my tweets can't be that* bad, I am a Princess, afterall smiley - blushsmiley - divasmiley - winkeyesmiley - angel

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more