This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Goat bones...

Post 21

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Too short notice, but next time let us know in advance smiley - laugh

smiley - pirate

Goat bones...

Post 22

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - laugh trying to decide whether I should have another night on the goat stew, or freeze the rest of it... I've some bacon in the fridge, which is crying out to go with some pierogi and mushrooms and cheese smiley - droolsmiley - cheesesmiley - flyingpig

Goat bones...

Post 23

Did you say mushrooms? smiley - bigeyes

Think I'll fry a collection of various 'shrooms in butter tonight and later cook them with double cream which I reduced yesterday

Think I'll go wild and roast some pork tenderloin and wok some asian veggies to go with them smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Goat bones...

Post 24

I'll boil up soem pierogi, and fry mushrooms and bacon in butter, with black pepper, then throw the pierogi into fry... smiley - drool and top the lot with plenty of grated cheese, I think.... quite soon actually... Not eaten yet today as I was up so* late smiley - laughsmiley - drool

Goat bones...

Post 25

Adding to my double-creamed 'shrooms sounds like a good idea! smiley - ta for that smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Goat bones...

Post 26

There is little with cream and butter, and shrooms, that is not enhanced by the addition of bacon smiley - drool
I ended up having pasta instead tonight... Probably the bacon shroom pierogi tomorrow night then smiley - zen

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more