This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - wow The post just arrived smiley - coolsmiley - divasmiley - wow its a hat. A Black hat. A leather hat. Its just like the old hat I lost years ago at a hootoo meet, except its all new and shiney and stuff smiley - wowsmiley - discosmiley - discosmiley - disco

HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 2

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

My top hat is still better. smiley - tongueout

HAT!

Post 3

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

*rollseyes*
*gives nod to ottox*
*runs*

HAT!

Post 4

This type of hat has one distinct advantage to me, I can easily put it in my jacket pocket smiley - biggrin and it looks extgremely silly on me smiley - biggrinactually I may have to invest in a top hat...

HAT!

Post 5

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Happy Birthday dude!smiley - cakesmiley - giftsmiley - disco

HAT!

Post 6

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Well 2legs...

This scorpio remembered you weren't far off of my Nascent date,

So Happy Birthday you old soak, and hope you have a really good one.

And if you make EC's 50th I hope to meet you there, and I'll get you a cup of Cocoa in celebration!

smiley - rofl

And it's the head you need next!!! Now you have the hat!

West Britches

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

HAT!

Post 7

smiley - biggrinsmiley - blush I've a really really important project to work on tomorrow for work, for a deadline, writing something called a 'funcitonal specification', wahtever that is smiley - erm work... on my birthday... blimey.... I oughta think about bed before 4 AM if I still want to be up by 8 smiley - ermsmiley - dohsmiley - biggrin EC's 50th? smiley - erm whens that? smiley - yikessmiley - alesmiley - stiffdrink Not sure if I'm doing anything at all tomorrow.. I mean today, my BDay, cept for work during the day, probably not going out in the evening smiley - ermsmiley - wah though was briefly out then to a friends tonight smiley - alesmiley - cidersmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stoutsmiley - biggrin thanks smiley - blush

HAT!

Post 8

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

B-day huh?

well, enjoy yourself at w*rk then mate smiley - cheers

smiley - fishvp
smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

HAT!

Post 9

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit reading about the Autumn meet 2007
"Happy Beer Day smiley - cheers "

HAT!

Post 10

The hat is dead smiley - cry this one, that is, which my Brother bought me....
But.... smiley - loveblush William's bought mea a new hat (and this time it is a real leather one), and its just arrived at His today, so I should get it Saturday when he's in town smiley - magicsmiley - divasmiley - weird

HAT!

Post 11

Baron Grim

Seven years. I guess that's a good span for a hat, depending on how often it was worn.

I bought a leather tophat last year that I've steampunked out. I really like it, although it is quite heavy. It's a really snug fit so the weight distributes well.

HAT!

Post 12

You can call me TC

Pictures?

HAT!

Post 13

Yeh... I was thinking 7 years was a very good lifespan for the last hat; It was bought for me by my Brother... and, well, basically I doubt it cost a fortune and its only faux leather, so faily supprised it lasted 7 years; I wear it all the time, when I'm out, basically smiley - zen and it travels off everywere with me, over the past 7 years smiley - zensmiley - divasmiley - handbag le leather topper sounds interesting.... if I get a strovepipe it'll probably be wool, 8" tall variety smiley - zen not sure If I'll adulterate/modify it; I still have a long-term plan to make my matching leather hat and codpiece ensamle plus matching leather watch containment unit device. Both codpiece and insane leather hat, have to include secret cheese compartments as part of their design... and a lot of silver/chrome metalwork (zips, buckles, studs, poppers, O/D-rings, etc) smiley - evilgrin Oh, and probably with a compartment for cigs and lighter in the hat and codpiece too and, maybe, evne in the watch containment unit...

I must get on and buy the rest of the leatherwork gear I need, need to get a cutting/craft mat, edge beevler, Groover, harness needles and thread, plus cutting stuff, and of course metalwork bits (poppers studs etc), and of course, try find some suitable leather to work with smiley - zensmiley - evilgrin Its all a bit awakward at the moment, I've not got any space to set up as a worksapce really, untill I sort the spare room out, and the loft smiley - groansmiley - doh

Pictures? of my hat, or the steampunked leahter topper? smiley - laughsmiley - diva

HAT!

Post 14

the hat is on its way.... currenly smiley - zoom ing down the A14 on a bus along with some homegrown spring onions and new potatos smiley - laughsmiley - zensmiley - divasmiley - boingsmiley - divasmiley - boing

HAT!

Post 15

You can call me TC

Actually I was wondering about pictures of the steampunked topper.

HAT!

Post 16

Baron Grim

OK... here is the steam punk top hat.

http://plus.google.com/photos/116559249234072182902/albums/6034122447010849537/6034122447556530082?pid=6034122447556530082&oid=116559249234072182902

HAT!

Post 17

You can call me TC

smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post