A Conversation for The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing"

The Last One To Post Here Wins

Post 32281

Thorn

smiley - crackersmiley - crackersmiley - crackersmiley - crackersmiley - crackersmiley - crackersmiley - crackersmiley - cracker
smiley - cracker I win. smiley - cracker
smiley - crackersmiley - crackersmiley - crackersmiley - crackersmiley - crackersmiley - crackersmiley - crackersmiley - cracker

Post 32282

Thorn

What's a sarnie?
smiley - chef
Also, I'm happy with this smiley - burger here... yum!
I really did have an rather excellently grilled one today.
I still win!

Post 32283

cynthesis

It's a sandwich, Thorn. Like our BLT's.

smiley - sleepysmiley - yikessmiley - sleepysmiley - yikessmiley - sleepysmiley - yikessmiley - sleepysmiley - yikessmiley - sleepysmiley - yikes

I guess the Europeans heard your smiley - starsmiley - crackersmiley - crackersmiley - crackerssmiley - star
They'll soon be on their way to win here...

smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - somersaultsmiley - hollySo jaz'd and cynthesis win for now!!!smiley - hollysmiley - somersault

Post 32284

Ivan the Terribly Average

I think the BLT tastes better without the L and the T.

(By the way, I win.)

Post 32285

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

We Do...we certainly do WIN!smiley - hollysmiley - crackersmiley - holly

Post 32286

cynthesis

smiley - flusteredEat your veggies, Ivan!

smiley - spacesmiley - spacespace>smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - somersaultsmiley - mistletoeWe do indeed WIN!!!smiley - smoochsmiley - mistletoesmiley - somersault

Post 32287

I eat lots of veggies - just not with bacon. That would be smiley - weird

I win.

Post 32288

smiley - musicalnoteWe win, we win, we win, wein!smiley - somersaultsmiley - oksmiley - somersault...with slwighbellssmiley - reindeer

Post 32289

smiley - erm slEighbells too...the inmportant thing Is, we WIN!smiley - smiley

Post 32290

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I win

smiley - dragon

Post 32291

teri_whoo_77 *Goddess of Whoo* American Ambassador to the Council of Thing (Slightly Odd, Mostly Mellow, Rather Risque)

Hello dear friends and fellow posters. *Obnoxiously filled with the joy of Christmas holiday*

smiley - mistletoe
smiley - kiss
smiley - mistletoe
smiley - kiss
smiley - mistletoe
smiley - kiss
smiley - mistletoe
smiley - kiss
smiley - mistletoe
smiley - kiss

I WIN!!!

Post 32292

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Take a break in X-mas preparations just to win.

smiley - dragon

Post 32293

teri_whoo_77 *Goddess of Whoo* American Ambassador to the Council of Thing (Slightly Odd, Mostly Mellow, Rather Risque)

Good tidings Dragon!

Merry Christmas!!!

What kind of Xmas prep?

I win!

smiley - mistletoe
smiley - kiss

Post 32294

Zeek, the Keeper of Intertemporal Reality Disruptions and Paradoxical Equations, Honorary Muse of Photoshop Photograph Edits <

Like putting up the tree and vacuming the rugs.

Oh, and I win.

Post 32295

vaccum - yes
mopping floors -yes
paying bills - yes smiley - cry
tasting dragon princess´s just baked cookies - yes
putting decorations up - yes (TAKE AWAY THE CAT FROM THE GARLANDS!!!!)

etc....

I win

smiley - dragon

Post 32296

Sounds fun, really!

I just have to buy 1 last smiley - gift (I forgot to buy for one of my sisterssmiley - erm), fortunately, the gift she wants is a gift card for a shop very close to my house and no-where near a mall!

This morning I woke up with a start and realized that I am holding Xmas dinner for my family, but I haven't actually shopped for the dinner yet.smiley - yikes

I win!

Post 32297

Why are you using the cat as a Christmas decoration? smiley - huh

I win...

Post 32298

smiley - laugh

I've been battling with cats to stop playing with the ornaments on the smiley - xmastree.

I win!

Post 32299

I´m NOT using the cat as decoration...she volunteered...

I win

smiley - dragon

Post 32300

Cats are soooooo helpful that way! smiley - cat

I win!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more