A495353 : Taramasalata

Post 4

Livzy

OK OK have it in the proper format;

http://www.h2g2.com/A495353

A495353 : Taramasalata

Post 5

amdsweb

Nothing like blowing your own trumpet by the looks of the conversation on the page! smiley - winkeye

Very concise!

Move to writing workshop

Post 6

Jimi X

You really need to add a bit more to this entry - assuming that I followed the right link. There were only a few lines and we're looking for a bit more than this in the Edited Guide.

But do keep working on this! The Peer Review is the place for finished entries only, since it still needs a bit more work I'm suggesting that this thread be moved to the Writing Workshop where you might be able to find someone to help you fill it out a bit.

smiley - smiley

- X

Move to writing workshop

Post 7

amdsweb

I'd second that - its very concise, but maybe a little too concise.
You could pad it out with stuff like where taromosoamalatarta (I'm not even going to try and spell it) comes from, whats in it (apart from something fishy), and what its used for (if you don't like somebody and you get the chance, smear it all over the bottom of their sofa - it stinks after a few days and if you use a thin veneer, is quite invisible!)

smiley - doctor

Move to writing workshop

Post 8

Livzy

Boys, boys, boys !!

You've kinda missed the point a bit.

Never mind!

Keep watching my space and you'll get the general drift of my rather unique view on life!

Move to writing workshop

Post 9

amdsweb

I promise you I did get the point of it!
Trouble is - I've had my Scout's hat on - so I had to comment on what could get into the edited guide. Thats what PR is for. If I could, I'd get you entry in as it is, but I can't. So there. smiley - smiley

Sinbin?

Post 10

Jeremy (trying to find his way back to dinner)

I'd even propose to move that one to the sinbin. It's hard to judge an Entry that consists of hardly more that nothing.

Short and concise is ok, but this one is, ahem, very short.smiley - erm

The Writing workshop is for Entries that need some additional work, but this one needs almost all the work.

Just my personal opinion, but maybe some other scout will second that.

It's misformatted, too, but that shouldn't be the only reason.

Jeremy FS JBB (Scout)

Sinbin?

Post 11

Martin Harper

It's misformatted, which is the whole reason... the sinbin is just for technical defficiences, and when we ge a proper PR system, it should no longer being used.

I'll read the entry when/if this is reposted in the correct format... smiley - winkeye

Sinbin?

Post 12

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Livzy, you should answer the comments that have been posted directly after your entry.
I think this should have been a journal entry...smiley - bigeyes
Second the recommendation to move to sin-bin, sorry.
Wrong format, too short.
Unsubscribing from this conversation now.
smiley - biggrin

Thread Moved

Post 13

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'Taramasalata'.

Back to Entry - too short to become an Edited Entry and easier to cover this subject from scratch.

Key: Complain about this post