This is the Message Centre for ~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Bra

Post 1

clzoomer

Brother, wherefore art thou?

Bra

Post 2

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Weather in the USA prohibited my plans on a mostly daily basis.
Then it went crazy here from Jan onward. I got salmonella which almost killed me for a lack of proper diagnosis. After two weeks in hospital they sent me home March 15. I went back in May 3 and apparently the salmonella allowed C-diff (3 kinds) to get in. Xrays, MRIs and cat scans have revealed small growths on my liver which are killing me rather quickly.
I am done for.
But if there is remission I will still try get west before the final curtain but this seems unlikely.
Take care
smiley - cheers
~jwf~

Bra

Post 3

logicus tracticus philosophicus

Hope there is remission,smiley - rose

Bra

Post 4

clzoomer

Sorry to hear it, I wish you all the best. We are both smit (smited?) it would seem so I wish us both luck. Take care 'old' friend.

smiley - cheers

Bra

Post 5

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

~ May I drop in to say I am saddened to hear this news. You are one of my favorite people here. ~

Bra

Post 6

You can call me TC

I was just wondering what had happened to jwf recently and found this. It came entirely as news to me. Do we have any news?

Bra

Post 7

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Relaly shocked seeing this, must have missed it at teh time, with things happening here to me also I guess smiley - sadface damnit.

Bra

Post 8

Wand'rin star

Dear jwf,
We've now been without you for four months. Have you really left us? Missing you dreadfully smiley - starsmiley - star

Bra

Post 9

You can call me TC

Is CL Zoomer still out there? Do you have any contact? Does anyone remember that photo that John posted of his car club. Is there anyone there we could try and contact? I've been thinking about him more and more lately.

Bra

Post 10

same same

Bra

Post 11

Wand'rin star

I think he's gone. I found him on Facebook, but he hadn't posted there since May either and none of his friends have responded to me.
I think he enjoyed his life and especially talking here. So sorry that life was so short smiley - starsmiley - star

Bra

Post 12

Maria

So sad,my friend.
smiley - brave
smiley - candle

Bra

Post 13

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

So, so sad. for a long long while such a constant figure on H2g2... smiley - candlesmiley - sadface

you are missed

Post 14

smiley - candle

you are missed

Post 15

....................smiley - candle.......

you are missed

Post 16

....smiley - candle ..smiley - candle..smiley - candle ..smiley - candle

you are missed

Post 17

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

~ ~ smiley - brokenheart . . smiley - rose . . .

Key: Complain about this post