A Conversation for Trombone players(work in progress)

Great

Post 1

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

I like it...although I am a muscian and know the sort of people you are on about..it will proberbly not get enterd unless you get rid of the insults though. but other than that there is nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

smiley - devil

Great

Post 2

Teenwolf

I appreciate the input. I'm not too worried about getting it edited. At least not yet. I was trying to get a first step taken, get something down. Once I did that, I figured that other articles might come a bit easier, after. As for the insults, there's nothing wrong with a little self-depreciating humor now and again, is there? smiley - smiley Still, I'll probably play with it for a while. I may very well end up reworking the whole thing.

Great

Post 3

KTrillion

Having been in many bands, I completely agree with your opinions on trombone players (it's all true! smiley - winkeye ). Great essay, keep it up!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Trombone players(work in progress)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more