A Conversation for Special Constabulary

A469055

Post 1

Steve

I'd be grateful if you would have a look at this entry, with the view of adding it to the edited guide. Any advice / criticism appreciated.

Special Constabulary (A469055)

Post 2

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

http://www.h2g2.com/A469055

Hi Steve,

This is interesting stuff, but I think it would benefit from a more basic introduction: who, what, where... Also, the last paragraph should be changed so that the idea is expressed in the third person.smiley - smiley

JTG

Post 3

Steve

Thanks, I've carried out some more work on it, and will carry on over the weekend. I'll let you know when I've polished it up a bit more.

Post 4

Steve

OK, I've done the work on it, if you get a chance to have another look I would be grateful. Thanks for your time

Thread Moved

Post 5

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'Special Constabulary'.

Back to Entry - this had potential, but there is an Edited Entry on the topic here: A662979 The Special Constabulary

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Special Constabulary

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more