This is the Message Centre for You can call me TC

I wonder

Post 1

You can call me TC

if there'll be a NaJoPoMo this year and

if people are going to start anagramising their names for Halloween.

I wonder

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

smiley - shhh

I'll do NaJPoMo if others do it, but I don't have a a lot of ideas for it this time around...

I wonder

Post 3

Gnomon - time to move on

Dmitri has already posted a long posting about preparing for NoJoPoMo.

I wonder

Post 4

Gnomon - time to move on

I'm a bit limited in anagrams of my name.

I wonder

Post 5

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I'm not very good at anagrams either smiley - doh

I think I've an idea for the jorunal thinggy... seeing as how I've pretty much done one a day anyhow, for... like forever I guess I might as well... but I've an idea for a theme.... which oughta bore everyone to death smiley - laughsmiley - evilgrin though no doubt I'll never have enough one theme stuff for the whole moth, or I'll forget, or need to post something else etc., smiley - doh and I'll probably fail as I might even make it away in November for the first time in ... like first time leaving this town since last Christmas smiley - wahsmiley - doh

I wonder

Post 6

I'm ready with an idea now. It involves squirrels and interplanetary espionage.

[C'mon, you *knew* I was going to work squirrels into it somehow! smiley - tongueout]

I wonder

Post 7

I've not entirely made up my mind... but I'm working on something involving Harry the Minnow, Parkhurts Pete, and the cordaroyd king of endocrinology.... seriously.... badgers and chinchillas I think are in with a good chance too smiley - zen

I wonder

Post 8

KB

I don't have much in the line of anagram possibilities, either.

I've not been so active around here of late. Maybe I'll post more journals, but I doubt I will do a daily one. I'm not going to stress over hitting the one a day target.

I wonder

Post 9

Recumbentman

Well I had a look at Dmitri's thread F2130683?thread=8316854&post=111015460#p111015460 and tried to remember how to "Prepare your A-space".

I consulted my 2012 najomopo and made a copy of the code, but posting a new version of that draws a perfect and absolute blank. Even in Brunel. And needless to say also in Pliny.

Going to beard Dmitri for some help.

I wonder

Post 10

KB

I've never heard "beard" in that context before. Interesting one!

I wonder

Post 11

Hail the bearded one. smiley - smiley

I wonder

Post 12

smiley - wow I've never been bearded... well... not that I was aware of anyhow smiley - yikessmiley - zensmiley - grovel

I wonder

Post 13

Recumbentman

You beard the lion in his den, if you're foolhardy. So Hamlet punned "Com'st thou to beard me in Denmark?" Ba dum tish.

I wonder

Post 14

smiley - bigeyes actually... now I thin of it... there was this one girl... who bearded me ... smiley - whistlesmiley - evilgrinsmiley - run

Key: Complain about this post