This is the Message Centre for You can call me TC

Organised

Post 1

You can call me TC

I got a bit organised on Sunday and put loads of things in the oven to provide meals for the whole week: A casserole, a risotto, a mushroom concoction. Although it wasn't so intended, I brought a portion of the rice and the casserole to work today. They compliment each other brilliantly. Deee-lish.

It meant a clean kitchen, too. I just started everything off in the frying pan, one after another, and then put them in the oven dishes and thence into the oven. Dinner was rather late as a result on Sunday evening, but I'm now enjoying the fruits of my labour. If we hadn't had to eat at some point, I would have continued and done a couple of batches of biscuits to see us through the week, too.

Still no baby, by the way. She is now a whole week past her due date.

Organised

Post 2

Bald Bloke

Could be a while yet, only 4% arrive on time.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-31046144

Makes the busses look like they run on time smiley - smiley.

Organised

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

smiley - drumroll

Organised

Post 4

Recumbentman

When all babies arrive on time, it means that the doctors are running things to suit themselves.

Organised

Post 5

You can call me TC

Quite. My first was born on a Friday. I am still, 33 years later, convinced that he would have been a Sunday child if they hadn't hurried him along.

Still patiently awaiting second grandchild. They should be inducing her today, as it's 9-10 days overdue, but I hope she comes of her own accord. Especially as that is what the mother wants.

Organised

Post 6

Sho - employed again!

I think Gruesome #1 was induced to fill an annual quota or something - I can't think of many other reasons why they would have induced her 4 days after the due date on New Year's Eve.

on the other hand, she has a totally cool birthday and has been saved having an early January birthday, which are the only birthdays worse than December ones. smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for You can call me TC

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more