This is the Message Centre for You can call me TC

Things you can't forget

Post 1

You can call me TC

There is a current thread in "Ask" about Guilty Pleasures. There is also one on slapstick which questions the point of puns. Combining these two, here's a link to a conversation I've tried to find countless times just for another little giggle at it. I just found it again entirely by chance. It dates back to the introduction of the Yikes button, which was presumably simultaneous with joining the BBC. (In goo, the Yikes button at the bottom right of every post is a simple grey smiley face with a large round black void of a mouth, which explains the references in the first few posts) F1663?thread=100431&skip=0&show=20 That's the Ripley link. I'll try and figure out how to get the Pliny link ... http://h2g2.com/user_journal/U25551/conversation/view/F1663/T100431/page/1 There, that should do it.

Things you can't forget

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - bigeyes that is shocking! well... shocking that on reading through it, I never posted to it, in the way back when smiley - laughsmiley - whistlesmiley - cheers nicely found..../refound smiley - zensmiley - biro

Things you can't forget

Post 3

You must remember this,
A kiss is just a kiss,
a sigh is just a sigh.
The fundamental things apply, as time goes by.

Things you can't forget

Post 4

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

OH... I dunno..... smiley - blush Sometimes.... a kiss is so much more than just* a kiss.... smiley - blushsmiley - loveblushsmiley - yikes damn.... now I'm getting flashbacks..... smiley - run

Things you can't forget

Post 5

Recumbentman

Ooh you are awful, all of you! smiley - yikes

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for You can call me TC

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more