This is the Message Centre for broelan

I know I'm going to forget this...

Post 1

broelan

So I'll start a journal that's the equivelant of tying a string on my finger.

I was thinking the other day of a new tattoo. Would be awhile before I can afford it, but I don't what to forget what ideas I had when I can. I had two ideas, and already I can only remember one of them. I think I want one that says "Never let your fear decide your fate" in some kind of script. Also not sure exactly where to put it.

Damn. Wish I could remember the other one.

Post 2

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space

if you remember or not, here's another idea for a tattoo

on your palm or wrist: "take notes"

i would also say tattoo of string tied around finger but i never ever got the sense of that
because it doesnt tell me what it is that i don't want to forget

smiley - towel

Post 3

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

I think it's actually the law that all Researchers have to get a Hitchhikers Guide-related tattoo. You can be sent into the total perspective vortex for not having one, I think.

Post 4

broelan

The one tat I already have is Hitchhikers' inspired, I've had it for 11 years. It's a green alien doing this: smiley - nahnah (was associated with pretty much all of American marketing for HHGG, I later discovered it didn't appear in England at all, I don't think... But since I'm American that's ok)

I did have a complete stranger come up to me once and ask me if I knew where my towel was because my tat was exposed smiley - cool

I'm sure the other one I was thinking of was book-inspired... I keep thinking the Deathly Hallows symbol would make a cool tat, but I don't think that's what I had in mind, it's a bit overdone...

(Although the other day on Pinterest I saw a Deathly Hallows that incorporated elements from HP, Lord of the Rings, Hunger Games, Doctor Who and Sherlock smiley - bigeyes)

Post 5

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

If this was the future and there were animated tattoos, I think I'd like a TARDIS tattoo that does this smiley - bigeyessmiley - tardis

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for broelan

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more