This is the Message Centre for Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Tricks

Post 1

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

H2g2 is playing tricks with me. I can't get to my space in Pliny, but I can in Alabastard smiley - huh
Am I the only one with this particular problem? smiley - erm

smiley - pirate

Tricks

Post 2

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

You're not Pierce, we're on it.

smiley - ok

Tricks

Post 3

smiley - ta
smiley - goodluck with that smiley - smiley

smiley - pirate

Tricks

Post 4

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I couldn't get on the site at all late last night.

Tricks

Post 5

Same here, paulh, but it seems to be w*rking okay now smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Tricks

Post 6

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I had the same too... last night.... well, about 1 AM until 3 AM this morning.... was working fine in alabaster, but got the 'oops' message, in pliny before i discovered my old alabaster bokmark worked fine smiley - zen seems OK, this.... oops, was about to say moring, but it appears its afternoon now smiley - laughsmiley - zen time is an illusion.... truely... smiley - tea

Tricks

Post 7

Sebastian Time is an optometrist on the Island of Attu. He proves not only that Time is an Aleutian, but also that he is an optical Aleutian.

Tricks

Post 8

smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Tricks

Post 9

You can call me TC

I couldn't get into the site on Friday at all - in any skin, not on my mobile (Chrome with Android) or on my laptop (Firefox with Windows 7). It finally opened up again yesterday (Saturday). Thanks everyone for fixing it!

Tricks

Post 10

I can't take credit for fixing it, but I do like to be thanked. smiley - smiley

Tricks

Post 11

Baron Grim

Thank you mask man...

http://youtu.be/1tjWYEMQ70w

smiley - thief

Tricks

Post 12

ITIWBS

John Birch* society propaganda from the age before the indian chief, Falling Rock, and his movie star sidekick, Rock Slide, took over Hollywood.

See also Stephen Wu's nebula award nominee novel, "Hong on the Range" and Mad Magazine's marginal thinking department for further information.

*Mask Man's (AKA 'the Long Ranger', 'the Lone Ranger', 'the man with the silver bullets' etc.) secret identity.

Tricks

Post 13

It isn't often that I see Nebula award winners and Mad Magazine references in the same post. smiley - winkeye

Tricks

Post 14

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all

dont know if this helps but i still have the alabaster link on my page it was the same with me on pliny so i clicked the link i have it worked at the time smiley - disco jim

Key: Complain about this post