This is the Message Centre for Milla, h2g2 Operations

Milla dreams weird stuff.

Post 1

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Last night I had two dreams.

Number 1:
Huge scouting Jamboree. I used to love big camps! Now this time, we are still on route to the Jamboree, and I'm travelling with my mum and several hundred other scouts. The amount of people is hard for me to bear. We stop to eat the food we have brought, in a huge hall, and I just can't make myself sit down with all these strangers and eat. So stressed out from people, I have to talk to my mum and tell her I must go home. I can't hang around with all this talk and contacts and interactions.

I wake up, and consider. The message can't be clearer can it? Take time alone.

Number 2:
Travelling in some far away country. I want to say Uruguay, because the word seems to ring in my head still, but just generally foreign. At the start, there is a lot of snow, but because we're far south, people don't know how to handle it, and drive around without clearing the snow of windscreens and on slippy tires. One car carreens straight at me, but veers off and crashes through a fence across the street.
We're in a large city, a capital. It's on a slope, several streets and alleys are infact steps.
Suddenly there's the Swedish embassy, only it's more a big "live" museum or store for the homesick, where you can find clothes, foods and outdoors equipment that wouldn't be available otherwise in this country. I walk around, with my family. The buildings are interconnected, and again, lots of stairs and steps. Some parts have live animals, chicken, cows, etc, to show how it was in older days in Sweden. Some parts have foods. Flour, eggs, potatoes and so on.
I find parts where there are clothes, suitcases, backpacks. My family is out of sight. I have a brief talk with my daughter again - we have brought changes of clothes, for some reason, and I carry a bag with some of it. Daughter has lost some of the clothes she brought, and the rest of the dream I search all the rooms of the embassy/museum/shop for her things. During the search I come across lots of friends from home, and am amazed at how they are all here, in this far away place, at the same time as I am.
I finally give up, or find everything, and go "home" towards the hotel or apartment. It's uphill. I see lots of fireworks, decorations, indicating a celebration or holiday of some sort. At one point, an airplane passes quite low over a lake, and it's explained to me - it had to make a sharp dive to get "air under its wings" and enough speed to take off properly. Huge thing, it looked like it was going to crash, but there it flies off.

Waking up, I can't see a message in this. Searching, being in an unknown place. Lots of people here too, but not as exhausting people. More the search this time.

smiley - towel

Post 2

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I blame 2legs smiley - zen

While dreams can mean something completely different than what appears to be obvious I think you are right in that you need some me time. I know I did once I got home and had finished a few things I had to take care of right away. After that I decided on not doing anything - then wondered what I should do instead smiley - biggrin

Yesterday I was ready to hit the town again, so I went to a new Thai restaurant and later went to a concert/dance with Jazz Five - a band of quite young lads, who are very good smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Post 3

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Yes, travelling out to work in another time for two days, after just one day at home was pretty dire. I have actually slept most of today, I was coming to the stage where I couldn't decide if I was tired or depressed. Feels a little better now.

smiley - towel

Post 4

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

That is good to hear smiley - hug

smiley - pirate

Post 5

Titania (gone for lunch)

Was I there?

Probably not - been home with a bad cold Thursday and Friday and can't remember dreaming a single thing, which is rather unusual for me, especially since I've been sleeping a *lot.

To me, it sounds as if you've had a lot (a bit too much) on your mind lately, and now your thugs in the basement are trying to weed it out a bit.

Post 6

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I'm not sure I have thugs, more like sensible nannies or something. As far as I've noticed.
I've taken a migraine medicine spray now, and am about to go back to bed.
Had a skype video with R and my daughter, she's now staying with him on the last leg of her Hawaii trip. And my son was here, so it was like having family time. Very good.

smiley - towel

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Milla, h2g2 Operations

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more