This is the Message Centre for Milla, h2g2 Operations

Milla Has a Son!

Post 1

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Well, not recently to be honest, but he joined h2g2 very recently!

Please welcome ElbaShero U15000135

He's already been ACE'd by lil, but we're having a side-by side experience for fast learning as I type.

smiley - towel

Milla Has a Son!

Post 2

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Woohooo! smiley - discosmiley - bubbly

Milla Has a Son!

Post 3

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Do say 'Welcome' and I hope he finds his way around.

Milla Has a Son!

Post 4

Yay, another young mind for 2legs to twist, I mean, Congratulations! smiley - bubbly

Milla Has a Son!

Post 5

Websailor

Good to know we have a new recruit, young blood is always welcome, especially in view of the things that go on with other sites.

Welcome,

Websailor smiley - dragon

Milla Has a Son!

Post 6

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I can't wait! smiley - biggrin It will be an interesting experience for him...
I haven't introduced him to 2legs on here yet, but it's only a matter of time. Waiting a bit with his twitter version though.

smiley - towel

Milla Has a Son!

Post 7

Santragenius V

I blame 2legs! But welcome, obviously smiley - bubbly

Milla Has a Son!

Post 8

Titania (gone for lunch)

Welcome, son of Milla!

Milla Has a Son!

Post 9

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

really... the way 'you lot' talk about me... You'd imagine I'm some kind of ... aweful influence or something on people... smiley - grovelsmiley - angelsmiley - whistle I may have dropped a message on to his journal entry earlier... but I was very* well behaved (as normal I might add!) smiley - whistlesmiley - evilgrinsmiley - angelsmiley - angelsmiley - angelsmiley - angelsmiley - handbagsmiley - handcuffssmiley - ponysmiley - divasmiley - angel

Milla Has a Son!

Post 10

Milla, h2g2 Operations

In no way awful, you know we all love you to bits! And your influence is more of the enlightening type - causing one to reflect on the nature of intelligence not only on earth but on all the planets of the universe. Or multiverse, as may be.

smiley - towel

Milla Has a Son!

Post 11

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Let me be the first to second and third that by handing you a handful of smiley - roses (mind you, the kind made of < bacon > ) smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Milla Has a Son!

Post 12

*is so** tempted to send in Milla,'s post as a QUOTD * smiley - laughsmiley - snorksmiley - roflsmiley - blushsmiley - blushsmiley - blushsmiley - blushsmiley - blush
I is just what I is smiley - zen to utterly misquote the theologian and philosopher Henry's cat smiley - zensmiley - zen Hmm... or was it Garfield.... I forget smiley - headhurts clearly not had a-nuff caffine this morning smiley - zensmiley - coffeesmiley - zen

Milla Has a Son!

Post 13

So... Have we frightened your son off, already? smiley - blushsmiley - laughsmiley - angel wasn't me... honest... smiley - angel

Milla Has a Son!

Post 14

Titania (gone for lunch)

[Post removed at User request]

Milla Has a Son!

Post 15

Titania (gone for lunch)

smiley - yikesd by myself since I posted in the wrong thread, so didn't make any sense - carry on, nothing to see.

Milla Has a Son!

Post 16

Milla, h2g2 Operations

He seems not very impressed by our online chatter, but really keen on the meet! Of course, he has met several researchers already, since an early age smiley - biggrin

smiley - towel

Milla Has a Son!

Post 17

Titania (gone for lunch)

He's coming to the meet?smiley - boing

Milla Has a Son!

Post 18

Titania (gone for lunch)

And yeah, how old was he when he met me in RL for the first time?

Milla Has a Son!

Post 19

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I'm trying to remember, about five or six, I think smiley - biggrin You and Lucky Star (at that time) Beatrice now.

smiley - towel

Milla Has a Son!

Post 20

Titania (gone for lunch)

And the French lady

Key: Complain about this post