This is the Message Centre for Milla, h2g2 Operations

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 101

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Oh yes, the only times he's given date and time have been times when nobody was at home.
Of course, on Friday he yelled, "You don't know what goes on when you're not at home". Well, obviously. But I thought burglaries would leave a mess and things would be missing...
smiley - towel

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 102

Where did this absolute peach come from, and did his previous set of neighbors throw a big party when they realized he was gone?

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 103

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

You could ask him to record the noises on video.smiley - winkeye

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 104

Milla, h2g2 Operations

He must have moved from the depths of the forest under a big rock, and the trolls surely had a big ball.

I've been thinking of recordings. But the video one is pure genius! smiley - laugh

I hate to admit it, but he's on my mind many times during the day, and it's not nice. A blank white noise would be more pleasant.
smiley - towel

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 105

Milla, h2g2 Operations

On Tuesday, I was at a client site, and the police called me to do a follow up phone interview. Just getting some facts straight.
They also notified me that he was due for a hearing at the police yesterday. So of course I now worry because this means he will be aware of the police reports against him, and he's likely to be even more pissed.
smiley - towel

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 106

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

You mean he wasn't aware of those till now?

smiley - pirate

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 107

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I don't know.
Also, he rejected the idea of being forbidden to contact me.
It also means I can't contact him, which is great. But no.
Next the public prosecutor makes her decision on it.
smiley - towel

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 108

He may be a little wacky but he's probably also sensible enough to leave you alone from now on. Because he must realize you have the upper hand now. The police and prosecutor will already have asked him (and themselves) why it was you who contacted them when he claims you are the problem. Why didn't he call the cops himself?

smiley - pirate

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 109

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Today I got mail from the prosecutor and police. No contact-prohibition. And the reports closed without investigation - no witnesses, so it's just words against words.

And a short after I had read that, I went to the car park. He was cutting branches off shrubs wich make a common path very narrow. His back was turned, so I passed without saying anything.

I walked towards my car, and noticed he was also walking to the car park. I went into the car fast, and locked the doors. He dropped some branches in the garbage, then turned towards my car, and grinned, like a smirk of shadenfreude. I was spooked. Then he turned away and went back to the shrubs.

But I drove off without further interaction.

Dammit, I hate being spooked.

When I came home, I had the voice recorder on the phone ready. But no show, luckily.

smiley - towel

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 110

He made no contact even if he could have. I believe that's a good sign (although I would of course have preferred a restraining order of sorts). He probably got some good advice at least. And he knows several eyes are on him from now on.

smiley - goodlucksmiley - hug

smiley - pirate

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 111

I wonder what your neighbour feels about the ongoing road w*rk

smiley - pirate

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 112

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Bwahaa smiley - biggrin I'm sure he would like to blame me!

He's started playing music, loud enough that I can actually hear it sometimes. Jazz, mostly, but also some more upbeat rock-pop (hard to hear much besides the beat). It's nice, like there's a person living there.

Quite unexpected.

smiley - towel

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 113

Good news for a change smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 114

Milla, h2g2 Operations

About a month or two ago, I got a letter from the council, that my compost bin was stinking.
I replied quickly by email, that the plums have been plenty this year, and we put the fallen fruit there. And covered with dirt, to reduce the smell. Feel free to come smell.
So they did, and then said that there's no funny smell and they drop the case.
and a couple of weeks ago, the neighbour mr W, beyond you know who called me at work. The neighbour who tried to have a mediation talk between me and the mr B. Seems mr B has now turned on his friend, and he was soooo surprised... I'm not, of course. And maybe mr W will now believe me, rather than B when B claims I'm being noisy or something.
Ho hum.
smiley - towel

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 115

Well, we got a letter from the council this year that they got the information from 'a member of the public' (our neighbour) that we buried the asbestos plates from our facade in our garden. Of course we in fact stored them in special asbestos bags. I called the mayor and he was very apologetic and said that he was sure it's not true but they had to send that letter by law.
Only a week or two later the neighbour told the council that our new chimney was lower than the roof... smiley - rolleyes

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 116

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Why are neighbours anyway???

Today I have good news.

The Neighbour is selling his house!!! I will have new ones! Wish me luck!

smiley - towel

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 117

smiley - applause very good!

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 118

Those are indeed good news. Congratulations! smiley - hug

smiley - pirate

Milla has a Neighbour.

Post 119