A Conversation for Ricecakes : An Overview

A436682 - Ricecakes

Post 1

Zap-Robo

Okay, so it's blatent self-advertisement, but I feel the story of the soggy cardboard must be told! smiley - smiley

Thankyou

A436682 - Ricecakes

Post 2

Hypoman

Z-R, sorry to take so long to find someone who's interested enough to comment on this, but these things are a bit of an interest of mine, partly because I've a few coeliac friends to whom they are godsends...smiley - tongueout!

So, a few things which might be added to your article, which would probably swell its length by some way:-

- how expensive are ricecakes? Where do you get them from, and who eats them (remember, the 'Guide is, even if only ostensibly, a guide for hitchhikers, and this sort of information is useful...smiley - smiley)?
- why are they so popular with dieters? What is it about them that makes them filling and quite nutritious, but comparatively (and, after toppings, ONLY comparatively) harmless to waistlines?
- if they really DO taste like 'soggy cardboard', why are they so popular and/or useful?

A little more detail on how they're made probably wouldn't go astray, either...smiley - tongueout! Potentially VERY useful and recommendable, but needs some more work, I think...

A436682 - Ricecakes

Post 3

Zap-Robo

Suggestions taken and noted, will be updating in a few days...... *g*

A436682 - Ricecakes

Post 4

Beeblefish

The changes look good, but as a matter of protocol I am suggesting this thread be moved tot he Sin Bin due to improper formatting at the head (no link to the article).
Never fear though, I am posting the replacement thread smiley - smiley

~Beeblefish (Scout) smiley - fish

A436682 - Ricecakes

Post 5

Zap-Robo

Fair enough my friend! smiley - smiley

Cheers smiley - smiley

Thread Moved

Post 6

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'Ricecakes : An Overview'.

Back to Entry - this became Edited Entry A516764 Ricecakes

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more