A Conversation for Forthcoming h2g2 Community Events

London Meet 2013

Post 1

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Erm, does anybody know if and when the next London Meet will be smiley - huh

Now that I missed the Reims Meet I may at least have saved enough time and smiley - 2cents to be able to attend another meet

smiley - pirate

London Meet 2013

Post 2

Superfrenchie

There were talks of a Manchester Meet at some point this year, I think. smiley - shrug

London Meet 2013

Post 3

Could also be fun. Only ever travelled through Manchester once smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

London Meet 2013

Post 4

Malabarista - now with added pony

Come to Belfast, we have, er....

London Meet 2013

Post 5

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Sourdough bread on every street corner.. . and a full Belfast Breakfast in eery cafe.... smiley - droolsmiley - ale

London Meet 2013

Post 6

Just Bob aka Robert Thompson, plugging my film blog cinemainferno-blog.blogspot.co.uk

We did a sort of mini-meet in Manchester a couple of months ago. It was fun, there were a good dozen people there. Personally, I'd be delighted to see everyone up here again.

London Meet 2013

Post 7

I'll just sit in this corner with my smiley - stout and wait for a proper invitation smiley - zen

smiley - pirate

London Meet 2013

Post 8

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I think the Manchester contingency seem better at organising things smiley - whistlesmiley - doh Mind, we could always do another London meet, if people wanted, it being what passes for summer round these parts, we might even persuade MMF to organise an afternoon event, in the outside smiley - weird Of course we could always go all retro and just invade hyde partk for smiley - tea sandwichs, and cocktail sticks with impailed slices of cheese and pineapple smiley - cheese Though trying to do such a thing useually means we can then safely predict rain smiley - laughsmiley - dohsmiley - ale

London Meet 2013

Post 9

fords - number 1 all over heaven

I think it's high time some of you Englanders dragged your sorry arses north of the border to the land of deep fried pizzas and longer opening hours smiley - tongueout

London Meet 2013

Post 10

Titania (gone for lunch)

I wouldn't mind visiting Manchester again - last time, there was a direct flight from Stockholm, no changes involved. And the whole drinking culture was much more relaxed than in London.

London Meet 2013

Post 11

Hati

*makes notes*

Key: Complain about this post