This is the Message Centre for hammondorgan

May I ?

Post 1941

hammondorgan

Country House weddings! Take a few of those pre mixed G&T's or whatever you like, the couple I've been to have been outrageously expensive, I much prefer the back room at the local and a disco and sandwiches, honestly weddings have got out of hand but I hope it all goes well and you all have a great time, the last time we went to one in a posh hotel near Newbury it was, they were bringing around things on trays and I said oo Canapes, lovely, the waiter says actually sir they're Hors doeuvres! Smug so and so! Just give me a scotch egg and pickled onions. Ham and pease pudding sandwiches, that was wedding fayre when we were young. This do cost my nephew a huge amount of money and it was his second marriage as well! We've been to Oxford today, fish and chips at Wetherspoons, a pint of really good beer and a double gin and tonic, £18.50! You can't knock it I don't care what anybody says! Reet given your travels write when you get a chance, Love, Ham.

May I ?

Post 1942

hammondorgan

My goodness Gal it's been 4 months I'd love to hear from you let me know you're out there, all my Love Ham.

May I ?

Post 1943

hammondorgan

I'm still aboot!!!!! Love, Ham.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for hammondorgan

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more