This is the Message Centre for There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Where am I today?

Post 1

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

I've started using the Tor browser this week. That's the one that supposedly anonymises your location, doesn't allow cookies, keeps no history etc.

The tinfoil hat suits me, by the way, don't you think?

It works by routing your internet trip through several different nodes, computers, servers, and brings you out almost anywhere, so that's where the website you're accessing thinks you are. Which makes it very interesting when Gmail serves you those little text ads to the right of your inbox.

So far today I've been in Germany, Romania and Portugal, at least. I may have been in some other other English speaking countries too smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more