This is the Message Centre for Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Realities

Post 1

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Flew back from Madeira on Saturday.It was a 10 day holiday,the first for 20 years and was highly enjoyable despite not being as flat as I like.

However it's already seeming like a distant memory..missing the bright greens and beautiful pinks,oranges,yellow,purples,blues of the flowers.Everything seems so drab..and I'm slowly slipping back into grey mode.smiley - wah

Sigh!smiley - sadface

Realities

Post 2

Teasswill

First holiday for 20 years smiley - yikes

Lovely place to go - try to hang on to the pictures in your mind!

Realities

Post 3

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Well I took a lot of photos so I can look at them occasionally.smiley - tea

Realities

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

There are some beautiful photos smiley - ok

Next time you go away, take me with you and keep me away from mischief smiley - winkeye

smiley - smooch

lil x

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more