This is the Message Centre for M'niki - Patron Saint of Anonymous Artists

eh-ehm...

Post 1

M'niki - Patron Saint of Anonymous Artists

Well..it happened..I let microsoft controll my computer again..after (estimated) 1 year of LINUX I'm back again..
It all happened when I got myself a new pc since my old one just died.
My homemate put on RedHat on the new one, like he did on his own. I formerly used Debian, so it was a little change, I had to get used..but I could't get used to the windows-like odd things the system had. I got all confused...the computer resetting itself..like my pc was in a AI-project..
I got my questions with the new RedHat and when my homemate changed back to Debian on his own computer (he didn't dare to tell me) I made my decision to switch back to microsoft-windows..
I'm not a computer nerd at all, so microsoft is nicely graphical, and ideal for me. It is true that after having installed windows, I already had my first little crash (brings back memories..) (and I got also really creepy by the advice of microsoft: if the program isn't working, you can just switch off and on again your computer..that will do the trick! -aaaargh!!) and it took me a while to get used to it again. But now I'm glad, 'cause this is so much easier to deal with. LINUX is all unknown territory for me. It has it's benefits: everything I could do, I could do very good. It has extra gadgets you never hear about at microsoft's products. The I Love You virus was a laugh!
So I'm back to windows and checking it all out..big fat chance you get across me while I'm resetting my territorium, since the internet has now all kind of interesting programs again for me to download..
See ya!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for M'niki - Patron Saint of Anonymous Artists

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more